just curious

Move Over

I hate starting a thread like this but my curiousity is killing me. i havent gotten the car tuned in yet but im looking for what kind of power/et id be making as i just bought the car. any recomendations for a boost level to shoot for? combo to the best of my knowlegde is:

quadair (reds?) 93 chip
ta49 turbo
3" terry houston down pipe
full 3" magnaflow exhaust
009 injectors
ported heads and intake
custom grind comp cams hydraulic roller cam (not sure of the specs still trying to track them down as i know this is a facotr but believe it to be a fairly mild cam)
has an xp pump hotwired with a voltage booster
kenne bell cold air kit
2400+ stall

It all depends on tune and traction. What tires are you running? I'd say low 12's with sticky tires.

tires are Kumho Ecsta AST in 245/50r16 on the tta rims i believe not that great will probably swap the rears for some type of dr or stickier street tire. i only run on the track once in a blue moon so not to concerned as they do ok on the street

low 12's is pretty good to shoot for its a fairly light car for a regal (no options but ac and radio tilt and cruise) but im a big guy so i probably offset that :D
any idea where that would put me power wise? im still trying to get it tuned in the previous owner did it all by seat of the pants and after i hooked a scan master up some of the stuff was way off. im still learning but right now its only set for abt 15lbs of boost. im gonna try for 17/18 with a new chip

thats why i have to crank the boost up and maybe add alchohol that should put me in the 11s id guess