Just purchased...Spring Cleaning

Scanmaster will show blm. Over 138 indicates a vacuum leak. I'm not sure a small leaking hose will register much on an engine vacuum gauge. These motors leak in places like the egr valve, throttle body shaft seals, intake manifold, etc., in addition to the hoses.

The plate under the doghouse might be from rjc racing. Very popular item. Helps distribute air evenly to all cylinders so one doesn't run leaner than the others. You might want to carry an extra MAF sensor in the trunk. Some people say its hard to find one that works correctly but it should get you home when yours fails.

Just did a new denso O2 sensor yesterday and I removed a 3 wire preheated sensor. Just want to start fresh. Just waiting on my new plugs and wires to come in as well as my TT chip. Progress.

Just did CR43TS plugs and New Accel Wires.......getting better with each part I do. The plugs and wires that were on it have been on there for a while. Plugs looked dirty with a good amount of carbon buildup and the wires were getting brittle. I am getting the new TT chip today and the hotwire kit so I am hoping that these two do the trick. If they don't do it, it's on to the fuel pump.