Just signed up!

According to Pres Bush, there were over a hundred people signing up every second last night, so theres a lot of traffic. It took me a couple of clicks, and I still havent gotten the confirmation email yet.

I signed up a few weeks ago for the 7/1/03 list. So hopefully next week my calls will stop. I sure hope so.

ALWAYS AT DINNER TIME !

and it's always more than one call ! I feel bad, it's their way of making a living, but they are SO INOPORTUNE.
Thanks for the link, Slow but it worked.

Its there way of making a living but they don't care about you when they are interrupting your dinner and family time. They have people set up to determine what time to call you when they think the chances are best you'll be home.

This sucks... I waited like 10 minutes then it timed out and I got this page cannot be displayed :(
lucky I went to DMV in that time and registered my GN :)
that was the quickest I have ever been in and out of DMV

Originally posted by striker_29
According to Pres Bush, there were over a hundred people signing up every second last night, so theres a lot of traffic. It took me a couple of clicks, and I still havent gotten the confirmation email yet.

I was able to do it earlier today, too. But no confirmation yet. It took a few tries - got a 403 error and some other weirdness.

Jim

THANK YOU for that link! I heard on the radio that you could sign up today, but they didn't give the link. This is a great day for America. Finally some common sense is mixed in.

I had to do it about 5 times before it accepted my setup, but it finally worked.

I get at least 5-10 calls per day. Actually some times its pretty fun to mess with them. When I'm in a bad mood I'll answer the phone and mess with them, but most of the time I just don't answer the phone.

Anyone know if there is truth to the story that you have to do it from your home phone? I have T1 at work and no luck :(

Thats the first I have heard about that:confused: I did it from work and it took, but still havent gotten my confirmation mail yet. Used my work address too, hope it works. Where did you hear that??

I don't see how that could be possible, since you can put in 3 phone numbers, including a cell number. Mine took, but I'd imagine the conf. email will take a while. Hope it doesn't take over that 72 hrs. I think I may put that link in my email signature. :D They're probably selling our email addresses to telemarketers to make up for this. LOL! ;)