Just what you are looking for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see more of this car ...also are you open to trades.....
1987 GN 37k Mile Hardtop. Notched frame, stage motored has been 8's. Potentially street legal Race car with full interior. Quality car. Not some hacked up turd.

80booya,

You have mail!

Thanks,
Bryan:biggrin:

hey bryan hows it going i was wondering if you have any 87 gn with miles between 30,000-70,000 ,(stock or minor mods) hardtops and maybe even t-tops. if so please send pic price and info thanks..

tezee82,

You have mail!

Thanks,

anyone know if the 129 k mile car is still avail? and how bad the damage is?

Greg,

It is available. I still have not had time to move the cars our from in front of it to get it out for pics. Damage is not bad at all IMHO. The outer ends of the frame horns have some minor damage(piece if cake for any competent frame shop). I have certainly seen alot worse than this get fixed. I intended to put a complete front clip on it off of another car when time permits. Just seems like there are never enough hours in the day. Pretty easy fix and it has a clear title with no damage history. I will post pics as soon as I have time to get it out.

Thanks,

Finally had time to get pics of this one.

1987 GN 67k Mile Hardtop/Posi. Nicely modded lightweight should run easy 12's or better. Clean, original paint driver with minor rust.

PA310800.jpg

PA310799.jpg

PA310798.jpg

PA310793.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.