kirban brake accumulator

transguy

I got mine today, In a cardone box, From memory 52-9702acc called parts store same number no acc on end was 4 something my cost they did not have it. paid 143.00 with shipping. looks a little different, will install tomorrow, I can't be the first. Dave

Not to steal a thread here but there is a place out here in Orange Ca, that has the accumulator ball for the power masters. Just a heads up if you need one asap.

Andrew

I was put on a list about a month ago They called yesterdaywith the price increase and it came today. Dave

graza002 said:
Not to steal a thread here but there is a place out here in Orange Ca, that has the accumulator ball for the power masters. Just a heads up if you need one asap.

Andrew

I need one for the spring. Preferably one that isn't an insane price.

Could you PM me the name of the place that has them?

You have to be part of Kirban's "inner circle", to have received an information about the re-pop bowls from Germany. He's offering them to members for around $130.00 right now. He'll only have a limited number to start with, as the company that's making them intending them for the complete Powermasters they are building. I started a thread in here a couple weeks ago(Dec 19th) about these accumulators and how to get the scoop on them.

turbobose13 said:
I would like too get in the circle because i need one yesterday, please help.
------------------------------------
It takes a while to get on the inner mailing list. t took me about a month or so before I received my first copy. I e-mailed you a copy. Have Kirvban's put you on the list for the accumulator ball. It is doubtful that they will verify whether you are or are not a member of the inner list before they put you on the list, and it is doubtful that they will really really care once they have received your request to be added to the list.

graza002 said:

Andrew

Do you have any more infromation on this place in Orange.
Phone # and price.
Thanks,
Jeff

Jeff Rand said:
Do you have any more infromation on this place in Orange.
Phone # and price. Thanks, Jeff
-----------------------------------------------------
(714) 771-6549
www.abspowerbrake.com
I could not find a listing or a price for an accumulator bowl, but Andrew had them completely rebuild his a while back, complete with a very similiar accumulator bowl and a new brake switch. $450 and a 6 month guarantee, I believe.

I'm not in the "Inner Circle"... I was just on his site today and their listed in the "New Products" section.

Wells said:
-----------------------------------------------------
(714) 771-6549
www.abspowerbrake.com
I could not find a listing or a price for an accumulator bowl, but Andrew had them completely rebuild his a while back, complete with a very similiar accumulator bowl and a new brake switch. $450 and a 6 month guarantee, I believe.

Thats right Wells. I want to say they are selling the accumulators for about 150.00, and you dont need to have your whole unit rebuilt. You can buy the individual parts. Their web site does not really say much about the PowerMaster itself, your gonna have to call them and speak to them on the phone.

Andrew