Kirban valve springs & tool, T-Type seats, 245/50-16 tire

KeithB

Set of Kirban heavy duty valve springs with valve spring removal tool. Tool has been used once, but springs are new in the bag. $40 + shipping.

Set of grey T-Type bucket seats. Passenger seat is excellent, although it has a couple abrasions on the seat base front close to the bottom. Driver seat has tears on the base and the base foam is starting to collapse on the right side (hard to see in the pictures), but the seat back is in very good condition. Will sell together or separate. $75 for the pair + shipping.

One 245/50-16 Fulda Carat Extremo tire for sale. It came with an IROC wheel I bought on ebay, so I don't know the mileage. I measured 9/32 tread depth, so it is fairly new. $50 + shipping.

I take PayPal or USPS Money Order.

Keith --> kobrous@earthlink.net

Attachments

• Seat-ps.jpg
    Seat-ps.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 251
  • Seat-ds.jpg
    Seat-ds.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 250
  • Tire2.jpg
    Tire2.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 249
I will take...

Set of Kirban heavy duty valve springs with valve spring removal tool. Tool has been used once, but springs are new in the bag. $40 + shipping.

Let me know it's mine and shipping to MI 48111 and I will PayPal. Thanks

Tire and seats still available.

The seat bases are interchangeable, there will be just a couple of open bolt holes that will be next to the console and really hard to see. I can make a good driver's seat with the driver back and the other base and take $50 for that plus shipping.