knock at wot help plz.

Ethenol in the gas destroys .

It destroys everything but the parts on my car. Since ethanol was introduced into gasoline(to reduce our gas mileage)back in the 80s,all automotive fuel hoses have been manufactured to be ethanol friendly.

Have we determined fuel pressure yet?

Sadly, the ethanol in todays fuel eats rubber hose. Its a real problem for our maintenance program as we have small equipment, off road equipment etc that was not made for ethanol. Replace all the rubber lines with good quality F. I. rated line, change the filter and you should be OK

Sadly, the ethanol in todays fuel eats rubber hose. Its a real problem for our maintenance program as we have small equipment, off road equipment etc that was not made for ethanol. Replace all the rubber lines with good quality F. I. rated line, change the filter and you should be OK

The lines that came on these cars are ethanol compatible. So is the filter.

Make sure your positive battery cable isn't touching the passenger side header. Just fixed this on a buddy's car. It would drive fine but as soon as you give it any gas it would knock like crazy, then I noticed the scanmaster was losing power at exactly the same time.