Known good oem spark plug wires

I don't think the original plug wires were date coded, I don't recall seeing a date stamp on them. That being said I have a almost brand new set of the plug wires that Highway stars used to sell that look identical to the OEMs, and they have the correct lettering on them. Let me know if you are interested.

I don't think the original plug wires were date coded, I don't recall seeing a date stamp on them. That being said I have a almost brand new set of the plug wires that Highway stars used to sell that look identical to the OEMs, and they have the correct lettering on them. Let me know if you are interested.
Hey Venus , Please educate me . What would be on oem plugs wires from the factory ? Thanks Keith

Hey Venus , Please educate me . What would be on oem plugs wires from the factory ? Thanks Keith

From the factory they had on the plug wires the number of the cylinder the plug wire went to and it also had the wording " GM Electronic Suppression" So for Example on the #4 plug wire you would see printed on it, " 4 Gm Electronic Suppression" Now ONLY the factory wires had these markings, but highway stars did a run of them that were an exact match to the factory originals and that's what I have. I can post a picture of them up later today.

From the factory they had on the plug wires the number of the cylinder the plug wire went to and it also had the wording " GM Electronic Suppression" So for Example on the #4 plug wire you would see printed on it, " 4 Gm Electronic Suppression" Now ONLY the factory wires had these markings, but highway stars did a run of them that were an exact match to the factory originals and that's what I have. I can post a picture of them up later today.
Hey Man Thanks , I was just wondering if mine was original stock ones , Thanks Keith