laptop for tuning

qwksht

I am looking to get a laptop for tuning my xfi on my gn,i am about to fire this thing for the first time ever and need to get a laptop for tuning the xfi.Anyone recommend a good one or what i should stay away from,i dont need a crazy priced laptop,just something that will get the job done and be pretty reliable...Thanks in advance..

If you're looking for new, just buy the cheapest laptop you can. I know of several guys who bought cheap Toshiba's from Best Buy.
If you are going used, you have a lot of choices. I would try and find something with at least Window's 95, a great battery, and a serial port.

Thanks cal,i will be calling you right before i fire this thing up,as you stated in the paperwork i received when i bought my xfi from you.I just wanted to be sure i get the right laptop the first time....thanks again cal,i will be talking to you soon...

If you have a Microcenter store near you, they usually have refurbished and off lease laptops as well as new.

Bryan

I have never heard of a microcenter store,i will look to see if there are any near me,thanks for the responses

Thanks cal,i will be calling you right before i fire this thing up,as you stated in the paperwork i received when i bought my xfi from you.I just wanted to be sure i get the right laptop the first time....thanks again cal,i will be talking to you soon...

Call whenever you're ready. It should take about thirty minuites to get things really dialed in. Hopefully it's not a weekend since I am out of town tuning the next 4 :cool:

Cal,more than likely it will be during the week,i will keep that in mind and thanks again,you are the man!!
Call whenever you're ready. It should take about thirty minuites to get things really dialed in. Hopefully it's not a weekend since I am out of town tuning the next 4 :cool: