Laredo Area Help!! Reward!!

juanjo322

We have lost one of the greatest pets anyone could ever ask for. Our family has been through some rough times within these past two years and when our pup came home from day 1 he taught us not to give up. A week after we brought him home he got very ill and we took him to the vet and we were told that they hardly ever survive at that age (2 1/2 mths old) so the vet told us to be with him to help him but to understand that chances looked very slim :( . We expected the worst and prayed for the best as he never gave up, he got better and thankfully very healthy after that. When he was about 7months old he was let out in the back yard so he can run around just before the kids went out and while he was out there he screamed in pain as I ran outside I thought he got caught in between our wooden fence, but as I opened the door it was worse than i can ever imagine, his face was so swelled up he looked like he had been battered and he had two black dots on his muzzle, I rushed him to the vet and we were told that he had taken a bite from a Rattlesnake and quickly asked me if I killed the snake.. which I hadn't. The Vet told me that the bite was from a 4-5' rattlesnake and that I should rush and call animal control or control it myself. Diesel had to stay with the vet as he was going to go through surgery and had to stay for observation, I rushed back home and looked for the snake, surprisingly it was still in our back yard I grabbed a 2x4 and killed it. Measured 4.5' in lenth. As you can tell we have been trough a lot with our boxer pup and we hope that if anyone has seen him to please give us a call, email or visit our home. I have attached a photo of diesel, please note that there are 2 unique markings that can never be mistaken, Two Dots on the muzzle and a surgical cut from the muzzle to the neck as a result of the surgery from the rattlesnake bite. He is 1 1/2 yrs old and about 65lbs in weight. Thanks in advance.

No questions asked Reward!!

DSCF0377.jpg

DSCF0378.jpg

DSCF0379.jpg

DSCF0380.jpg

Thanks,

Juan Hernandez

YouTube - LOST BOXER LAREDO, TX DEL MAR C AREA PLEASE HELP!!