Last club race for '09 DOUBLE PAYOUT! Rescheduled for Nov. 29th

fast86gn

Texas Moderator
Staff member
New date is Sunday Nov. 29th Gates open at 1pm[/B][/B]

Saturday Oct. 10th Redline Raceway Caddo Mills, Tx 25 miles east of Dallas off I30 Exit # 83

The subject says it all!

DOUBLE PAYOUT!------The point series is pretty much wrapped up but dont let that fool ya that you cant earn any cash! The LSPBC is going to sweet'n things up by doubling the payouts for the last LSPBC race at Redline.

That's right! Double the payout! For example if we have 15 cars show up and each driver pays $10 entry fee for a total of $150 payout, LSPBC will add $150 for the total payout of $300.00 bucks!

POINTS SERIES!--------
The point series champion is going to be decided this Saturday by one of our top 4.

Going into Saturday's race Oct 10th one of the following top 4 will be the 2009 LSPBC point series race champion

1st Tony Rossi 135 points

Tied in 2nd
Duke McClain 125 points
David Newton 125 points

3rd David Ellis 120 points

In case of a tie of any of our top 4 points leaders after our final round, we will have a one race playoff for a 1 point to decide the tie breaker.

RACE RESULTS?-------
Who is going to be the LSPBC points series race champion?
Who is going to go home with the double payouts?
Is there going to be any grudge racing?
Is there going to be any upsets of any of our leaders?

Show up and see this coming Saturday at Redline!

Thanks
John Martin
LSPBC race director

Planning to go...got my roofing materials moved out from in front of the trailer tonight :)

Coming up this weekend! No Cowboys to watch on Sunday! Perfect day to go racing. :biggrin: Gates open at 1pm

Those are not very nice words :mad: Anymore talk of the R word and I'll shut this thread down! :eek:
coffeescreen1.gif

Points race

DAVID,
THIS MIGHT BE A GOOD TIME TO BRING THE BUICK OUT OF RETIREMENT AND SHOW YOU HOW IT IS DONE!
RICK K
:p