Last person to post will receive...

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cool: :cool: :cool: im bringing sexy back...:cool:

Attachments

• gnx.jpg
    gnx.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 168
........."don't Ask What Your Country Can Do For You, Ask What You Can Do For Your Country!!...."(j.f.k):biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

"THE LAST INSPECTION"

The soldier stood and faced GOD, wich must always come to pass.
He hope his shoes were as shining just as his brass.

" Step forward now, you soldier, how shall i deal with you? Have you always turned the other cheek, to my church have you been true?"

The soldier square his shoulders and said, " No, LORD, I guess I aint 'cause those of us who carry gun's can't always be a saint. Ive had to work most sunday's LORD, and at times my talk's be tough. And, well , sometimes Ive been violent 'cause the world is awfully tough. But I never took a penny that was'nt mine to keep and, GOD, I worked a lot of overtime when the bills just got to deep, and I never passed a cry for help though at times I shook with fear, and some times, GOD forgive me, Ive wept manly tears. I know I dont deserve a place among the people here that never really wanted me around except to calm their fear's. If you've a place for me here, LORD, it need'nt be so grand. I never expected or had too much, but if you don't , I'll inderstand"

There was a silence all around the throne where the saints had often trod as the soldier waited for the judment of his GOD.

"Step forward now: you soldier, you've burn your burden's well. Walk peacefully on Heaven's street's. YOU'VE DONE YOUR TIME IN HELL"........(aurthur, unknown) rest in peace to all my brothers in arm that have fallen... ill see you in heaven....
OPERATION IRAQI FREEDOM COMBAT VET.... 3rd A.C.R (ARMORED CALVARY REGIMENT) "BRAVE RIFFLES"

........."don't Ask What Your Country Can Do For You, Ask What You Can Do For Your Country!!...."(j.f.k):cool: :cool: :cool:

well all i can say is i try to win..:biggrin: , but im sleepy now:eek: , i have to wake up a little extra early for a run..lol... but i hope you guys enjoy the poem... good night to all............:biggrin:

when does this thing end??? what are we competing for??:biggrin: .. i dont even remember the grand prize..:confused: ...lol..just kidding.. i hope it ends soon... see ya tommorow.....:eek: :biggrin:

you're from rolla eh? you stayed away from the kid with the powdered sugar bomb didnt you ? :biggrin:

Yep, stayed away from him. Would not wanna get any of his stuff. Crazy super smart kids. This school has a bunch of very smart people going there. Guess they to can flip a lid and do crazy things. He is probably not going to like being in a cell with a bunch of rednecks. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.