LC2 in a Caprice

rookie_LC2

the name is...DOOmass
This is sort of a loaded question...

Came across a nice rolling 95 caprice, with an original 9C1 RPO. I say rolling, but its complete. Engine launched a connecting rod, cracked block/head. Guy wants real short money for it. Its in great shape, 98k miles, new trans, rear, clean body with no hits. Has full interior.

Anybody know of an LC2 powered caprice? I think that sounds like some daily driven fun right there.

This is sort of a loaded question...

Came across a nice rolling 95 caprice, with an original 9C1 RPO. I say rolling, but its complete. Engine launched a connecting rod, cracked block/head. Guy wants real short money for it. Its in great shape, 98k miles, new trans, rear, clean body with no hits. Has full interior.

Anybody know of an LC2 powered caprice? I think that sounds like some daily driven fun right there.

There is a guy on here with an LC2'd Impy SS, so you should be able to do it.

Also an LC2 Custom Cruiser
Says it works great, however the motor mounts will require you to drill the holes and the trans will have to be changed or get an aftermarket controller for the 4L60E. If you are feeling really adventurous at tuning you could try using the ECM off of an L36 F-body and use the 4L60E code on it and adapt the later 3800 Series II code to run the Turbo6. I'm doing something simular with an L67 supercharged FWD ECM but I'm disabling the tranny code and its months from even testing.

I'm the guy with the 96 Impala with LC2.
Also used a GN 200-4R transmission.
Custom length driveshaft.
Did wiring harness myself.
Now running 11.9 something in quarter mile.
Will get heads, intake, maybe cam and run 11.50 this year, then I'll just use it as a daily driver or I might sell it.
I'm building an 86 Regal with high compression 454 big block chevy and TH400 that will run very low 10's.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/hybrids/217787-turbo-v6-impala-ss-12-08-a.html

I'm building an 86 Regal with high compression 454 big block chevy and TH400 that will run very low 10's.

If you pulled the V6 motor and trans out of the SS and put it in the 86 Buick you might have a 9sec Buick. :D Build the built 454 for the Impala. :biggrin: Just my 2 cents. Your SS flys with all that weight w/ lil V6. LOL Keep up the good work. :)

If you pulled the V6 motor and trans out of the SS and put it in the 86 Buick you might have a 9sec Buick. :D Build the built 454 for the Impala. :biggrin: Just my 2 cents. Your SS flys with all that weight w/ lil V6. LOL Keep up the good work. :)
right on !!! :D

Here's my wifes daily driver!

Attachments

• OLDSCC1.jpg
    OLDSCC1.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 238
  • OLDS DUAL NOZZEL1.JPG
    OLDS DUAL NOZZEL1.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 235
Thanks guys.It still has AC,Cruise & remote start.
Fun car!
The old combo was Ta60,stock tq & 009's,it ran a 12.76@105.Have'nt had it to the track w/the new combo-Te67,55's,9" non lu,billet/built trans & duel meth inj.Feels great.