Lean condition--FAST

Well I am glad that seems to have helped.

As someone recommended before... I think you still have TPS issued. Also what you did with the AE setting is not going to work, I don't think... that seems way too high.

I think you still need to get the AE settings right per what I mentioned before.... that would have nothing to do with your AE being added. Are you sure that your TPS max idle is still set to +2 above your idle setting on the TPS?

Boy I would really like to see your car in person, the only thing that I can think of for you having to use the 80 numbers down that low in the map is that you have the IAC open or some other source of air ... That is odd... seems like that would make your idle high... but seems weirder things have happened.

Do you have someone with a similar TPS and Throttle body that would be able to swap out with you and see if you can get your TPS in a good range.

Nick, I still am trying to understand how the AE tables work as far as why one would need an AE vs Map rate of change and an AE vs TPS rate of change but then have an AE vs TPS position to, as most charts look like they do--- take the majority of the fuel away.
Why not just use less AE in the map or TPS rate tables??

I agree with you and everyone else, there is something wrong with my tps- tb.

With my tps at idle at 23-24 what should my throttle follower be set at?? I assumed it would be set at 23-24 at 23-24 TPS%. But I do not no why or if it should be.

Email me your latest gct file and I will try to look at it later tonight.
I have to head out of town.. I will also try to explain to the best of my knowledge what you are trying to understand.

Send it to the same address as before. I will look at them again.

Nick

Hmmm, wonder if their is something wrong with the map sensor! Your correction of 30 is real high, although that is what you do to make sure small (which 30 is not) changes in map kpa do not affect fuel mixture. You could do one of two things. In the Holley website their is a download for their commander 950 system for tuning. At the end of the manual they tell you how to test the MAP sensor with a volt meter and a vacuum pump. You could download that and test the sensor or you could verify you have the correct one and just go get a new 1 bar MAP sensor.