Leaning to drivers side???

nboost

Just installed some 2" drop springs with new shocks and no matter what i try to do, the driver side rear is almost all the way to the tire and all other 3 corners are fine?? i even tried swapping the pas. side with the drivers side see if there was a different spring rate on one side..still the same.
Have you guys seen this before?

my 87 had a rear lean and the bumper was noticable crooked and lower on driverside , thought it might have been caused by the little extra air that I was run in the passengerside airbag ,but aired up or not it was still leaning and thought about swapping the springs or just replacing.

near the end of the season I finally went and put the HRparts HD rear sway bar in and like a miracle the lean was gone

im sure its not better from the HR bar holding the car up on driverside because the bar is adjustable at the ends and the ends are set with no preload

it was the stock bar , it was tweaked and once it was out I could see it laying it flat on the concrete .

I have had my car for 6 years with numerous changes to the suspension.....it has always been a little lower on the drivers side. I suspect the body just gets torqued that way and that is it....but I could be wrong. I definitely don't think it is the coil springs, new ones didn't fix the problem.

check your body bushings

measure frame to ground instead of body to ground

btw Ive never seen one that set completly level

I just changed my front springs yesterday and it was a b*tch, I replaced the rear like a month ago with variable rates and my car is standing straight even like a champ! I do have thick ATR sway bars in the front and rear, but you know what, after having several TR's, I'll say the majority I've come across lean from the back, try a sway bar.....

thanks for all the responses, im going to take the sway bar off and do some measuring see if i cant figure whats going on with it.