leather interior

JMAD

does any one know how many gn came with leather interior and both driver and passenger power seats

JMAD said:
does any one know how many gn came with leather interior and both driver and passenger power seats
Zero GN's. TTypes and Turbo T's did.

JMAD said:
where would i go to verify the interior it came with
I believe the only place on that car that would have that infois the trunk sticker. Then you have to decode all those numbers! If it says WE2, It's a GN and they (as far as I know) only had the GN interior (the '84 was a liitle different).

KevinB said:
I believe the only place on that car that would have that infois the trunk sticker. Then you have to decode all those numbers! If it says WE2, It's a GN and they (as far as I know) only had the GN interior (the '84 was a liitle different).

There alot of people on here that know much more than me of this subject. Hopefully one of those will chime in soon. I woud hate to steer you into the wrong direction :smile:

i think 84-85 came out with the leather cloth combo. im not for sure but that what i have in my 84 gn

The 84 GN had leather/cloth seats front and rear.
The 85 Gn's were cloth only. The 84 WH 1 had
the Lear Siegler leather/cloth front seats option.
Some WH 1's may have also had the leather/cloth
rear seat also, but I don't know for sure on this.
My 84 WH 1 has the Lear Siegler leather/cloth front
seat and I bought a rear seat out of an 84 GN
to match and installed it. Looks good IMHO.

I know 87 limited came with leather seats and collum shift.There is a differnt console to.I read somewhere they made like 1050 87 limited-t.

You are right. Leather interior was an option on all
Regals, all years, except for GN's. The leather
was a pricey option, so you don't see very many
of them.

6 to go said:
You are right. Leather interior was an option on all
Regals, all years, except for GN's. The leather
was a pricey option, so you don't see very many
of them.

DSC_0119.jpg

:wink:

miz said:
I know 87 limited came with leather seats and collum shift.There is a differnt console to.I read somewhere they made like 1050 87 limited-t.

Not all 87 Limited's came with leather. Ask me how I know :eek:

Blaze is right, not all Limited Turbo's had leather and it is a mixed blessing. Something like 3xx Limited's (including non-Turbo V6 and V8 models) of them were made with tan leather and 7xx were made with the tan. Either way, the leather interiors had 45/45 seats with the non-operating console. I had a Limited Turbo with the tan leather and a V8 Limited with the grey as a parts car...

Just to add

I have a white Limited. It has DRK blue cloth interior. White outside.
I found it through a woman. Have all papers when new.Column shift.
No console. But a pull down rest for arm. I love this car.
Have done everyting.

Now looking for someone to rebuild stock motor. Is there anyone who can direct me. Car has high mileage. All new paint,buddy owns a body shop.
Only had 2 small hole when we took all apart.All matching numbers.

I almost bought a gray leather interior. But decided against it. Hope this helped. Also I believe Limited's could be bought with partial console.
But not real sure on that one. Also they all seem to have the pillow seats.

84 GN's had the leather

My 84 GN has the Lear leather/cloth interior front and rear and that's how the 84 GN's came, all 2000 (or so) of of them.

ps: The car's for sale!!! ;)