LED Tail lights

Brian Verson

HAs anyone else installed these Spaghetti Eng. LED taillights. I'm at a loss, I installed everything per there instructions. Installed 2 electronic variable load flashers. It seems like everything is working well but the passanger side is not working right. It flashes normal then it flashes on every other hit of the flasher then normal then every other. Do I need to put LEDs everywhere to even the load. Do I have the right flasher. Does anyone have anymore hair, I think I've pulled all mine out. :confused:

Talk to Scot W. at GNS. He should be of help as he sells these things.....did you buy if from him?

Bruce '87 Grand National

I had problems with my passenger side as well , Scott refered me to Speghetti Eng. . I called them and they told to send in the board I was having trouble with . I shipped it USPS in one of the "if it fits one price boxes". It took 8 days from the day I shipped it to receiving it back with no charge for anything, great service. :biggrin: Did you use the flasher they supplied ? I still have all of my other stock lighting . Sam

Scot W will hook you up. Spaghetti Engineering is also top notch too. Between the both of them you will have your problem fixed.

But if you DIDN'T buy those LED lights from Scot, he may send you a small, explosive device....:D

Bruce '87 Grand National