Lesson learned.

VIJim

I know I know. Should have bought through a vender.

Last September I bought my stock 87 T and a few days later the remaining money in my car fund was wiped out by two unexpected bathroom renovations.

Having bought a stock car means I obviously have a lot of stuff to do before driving too much. (Everybody knows the list).
So in an effort to save a few bucks I bought intercooler hoses and clamps from a company that specializes in them.
They never arrived and the company told me to reorder and if USPS gave a refund they would credit my account but that I might only get a partial refund!?
Luckily I paid through PayPal so I was able to get a full refund.

So yes now I will only buy online stuff through the vendors....

Talk about some BS! Give you a refund only if they do. Nice way to run a business..

What company was it?

It was Silicon Intakes. They probably aren't a bad company to deal with as long as the parts show up. Unfortunately mine didn't. I have my refund and if their package arrives I'll send it back to them but obviously will be shopping elsewhere.

You can buy good intercooler hose and clamps at a boat place; that's where i got mine before there was much of an internet. Lots of yachts use turbos and they usually have bulk IC hose in mass quantities. You can't get stymied in person. And you might get to see some big ass turbos lying around. They use huge ones.

I've bought real nice thick ones from a marine place too. I think even places that supply parts for semi trucks have the same deal. Then you can go to True Value hardware and get some real nice clamps for cheap.

It was Silicon Intakes. They probably aren't a bad company to deal with as long as the parts show up. Unfortunately mine didn't. I have my refund and if their package arrives I'll send it back to them but obviously will be shopping elsewhere.

yeah that's too bad. i've bought a bunch of stuff from them but it's always been a smooth process. hope it works out for you. sorry to hear about their crappy customer service.