Let's play, guess the ET/HP.

Second setup...

Would like to see what people think at 22psi, 25psi, and all in..

stock from intake down
Stock heads and valve spring
Stock crank
Stock rods
6131e turbo
60s
110 Octane
Stock TB
Rjc PP
Stock ecm with TT WB Chip
Precision SLIC
3 Inch DP
Dual 3 Exhaust
Stock headers
Ptc 17 Blade NL 200r4 trans
Rearend 28 spline mosers, new posi
Stock weight car full ac and heat
Baer brakes etc

This combo I'll give you track times at 21psi
Will you be using a calibrated MAP sensor/pressure transducer for reporting boost on all these? All in 10.90 @122mph 3600lbs if no valve float. With float it's a crap shoot of a guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, shit GM 3 bar maps except the last combo. I have track times for combo number 2. Max boost on combo 2 is 21psi.

No, shit GM 3 bar maps except the last combo. I have track times for combo number 2. Max boost on combo 2 is 21psi.
So we won't really know any interim boost levels since the reported boost could be inaccurate. Max boost on #2 could be 19 or it could be 23. Mid 11's if hits full boost in less than a half second from leaving

22psi 280hp
25psi 305hp
All in 315hp

ET at 21psi 11.95 @112mph

I'll see if I can find it bison. 1.65 60 foot. It was saved in the notes on my laptop

With a awesome 60 foot and a good converter yes. I listed the wrong converter on it. At the time it had a precision single disk

I doubt you will be able to go all in unless you can get the base pressure up and the pump can keep up. SI heads out of the box leave a lot of exhaust flow on the table. 10.20-10.30 all in at 3600lbs. With a cleanup of the exhaust bowls high 9's all in and 3.23 gear or 29" slick. This is almost exactly what I had except I had alky/93, stock headers, TH exhaust, and precision front mount. I definitely had a little left on the table.

Forgot these weren't out of the box. They are ported

Forgot these weren't out of the box. They are ported
9's if you run it like I did at Cecil a year and a half ago. 3.23 with 28" drag radial or 3.42 with 29" slick. 17 blade and all in on the turbo. Need to shift at 5500-5600 to get good e.t. With turbo all in because the engine will swallow it all and it will lose boost up high.