Let's put some faces to the names!

Well he goes, might as well scare the heck out of every one.:redface: Resident 80s Metal Head!

Dude, that is AWESOME hair. I love it. You need a Delorean not a Turbo Buick...It wont get you back to 1985

Im diggin' for a pic.

:biggrin:

Dude, that is AWESOME hair. I love it. You need a Delorean not a Turbo Buick...It wont get you back to 1985

Im diggin' for a pic.

:biggrin:

This one goes out to Viscious6 :D
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOU5aaDxVsU[/YOUTUBE]

Yes, I'm softball guy. :)
me-srb.jpg
benandi.jpg

Here's one of me and comedian Gallagher. Yes, that's ketchup on my shirt from the Sledge-O-Matic
gallagherandme.jpg

Me and the wife at my bday party

and my wifes butt;)

Attachments

• my birthday.jpg
    my birthday.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 1,398
  • jenn's butt.jpg
    jenn's butt.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 1,407
You can tell how wasted we are in that pic. Check out my eyes! And there's no way in hell she would be hugging me and licking my ear in public sober. I think she would rather lick a public toilet before me:rolleyes:

You can tell how wasted we are in that pic. Check out my eyes! And there's no way in hell she would be hugging me and licking my ear in public sober. I think she would rather lick a public toilet before me:rolleyes:

Welcome to married life :wink::eek::biggrin:

Except on your birthday..........;)

Except on your birthday..........;)
Yup. I think I've gotten more off her in the 2 yrs we weren't married than I have the past 5 yrs
Welcome to married life :wink::eek::biggrin:

That's no sh!t. You know, back when I made 8.50 an hour and came home sweaty and full of oil and grease she thought I was the most attractive man alive. Now that I make 20 an hour and come home clean most days, I make to much money to grab her ass. Go figure;):rolleyes:

BACK TO THE PICS!:biggrin:

This is the only pic I have of myself currently doing what I do.:smile: Fixing another car.:cool:

Attachments

• DSCN0005.jpg
    DSCN0005.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 1,357
Thanks for all the compliments guys, I appreciate it. :) Like I said just an old 80s throwback I guess. Still play a little, but usually just around the house. Here is one of my babies.....

Attachments

• 416003.jpg
    416003.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 1,293
Found a couple. One is my business photo, the other is when I was training for a body building contest( crappy phone pic). Hope to meet some of you at BPG next weekend.

Coach

Attachments

• 10x.jpg
    10x.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 1,356
  • Me at The Fitness Garage.jpg
    Me at The Fitness Garage.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 1,335
coach:eek::eek::eek: dang dude!!!!
if I pay you $50 will you give me piggy-back rides all weekend at bpg?
you'd never even know i was up there. you are ripped! nice work bud!