theres both my engines shots

Attachments

• 072706_17181.jpg
    072706_17181.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 1,073
  • post-53-1161780580.jpg
    post-53-1161780580.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 1,079
Here is mine at the **** 2 years ago. Stage II pix coming soon.

Attachments

• BLACK.JPG
    BLACK.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 1,034
woo hoo!

dang, I dont think im worthy enough to put my stock lookin 109 on here!!

Attachments

• 87T 002.jpg
    87T 002.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 1,017
lol thanks Brett! There is some sweet a$$ engine bays on this post I'll tell you that! Now that winter is here I have more time to play under the hood! I have a few things I want to change and some more bling to do.. It's always fun working on these engines.. at least I think so! :)

lol thanks Brett! There is some sweet a$$ engine bays on this post I'll tell you that! Now that winter is here I have more time to play under the hood! I have a few things I want to change and some more bling to do.. It's always fun working on these engines.. at least I think so! :)

YES THERE ARE QUITE A FEW NICE ENGINE PICS, BUT UR ENGINE BAY IS JUST REDICULOUSLY PRISTINE! THERE IS NOT ONE VISIBLE PIECE THAT DOSEN'T LOOK BETTER THEN NEW. THAT BAY GIVES NEW MEANING TO ATTENTION TO DETAIL! PICS LIKE THAT MAKE WE WANT TO GO BACK INTO DEBT....:mad: :biggrin: PLEASE POST ANY UPDATES OVER THE WINTER. THANX...

old engine

This is the one that got us hooked. New one under construction right now.

Attachments

• engine.jpg
    engine.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 884
here is Melissa's driver/beater "borrowed motor"... no it's not clean but runs "ok" :cool: oh the chrome just will be gone after this winter !!

Attachments

• Melissaengine.JPG
    Melissaengine.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 884