Let's see those Limiteds!!!

Is that a grey or sage in color.? Getting old suck I'm color blind!

My new limited will be home next week grey, grey with chrome and leather seats 51k ;))

It was re-painted in the mid 90's by the original owner, and the paint shop screwed up the factory color and made it lighter in tint. Eventually i'll have it resprayed in the factory darker grey color.

Is that a grey or sage in color.? Getting old suck I'm color blind!

My new limited will be home next week grey, grey with chrome and leather seats 51k ;))
Looks gray to me... its just the grass reflecting off the paint that gives it a green hue.

aaron

Lots of nice cars, here is mine. Truly the last muscle car.:cool: It was just cool how many different ways you could order a Turbo Regal:)

Attachments

• buick 002.JPG
    buick 002.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 417
  • MT T 038.JPG
    MT T 038.JPG
    431.4 KB · Views: 361
  • t 008.JPG
    t 008.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 374
  • t 016.JPG
    t 016.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 442
  • t 029.JPG
    t 029.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 478
New to TR's this is my limited. I've looked all over any numbers on how many t top limited were made ?

Attachments

• 20141012_070551.jpg
    20141012_070551.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 303
I had two Limiteds and one late production (12/87) GN. I too wanted to know specific production numbers when I had my white WO2 Limited with a factory Astro-Roof. I contacted Dennis Kirban since he's the guru of TR production. He told me after Buick [City] closed in Flint, MI where they were produced many of the production documents were destroyed. He couldn't tell me how many Limiteds were made with the Astro-Roof so I have to believe there's no record of how many hatch roof Limiteds were produced.

So i came here you look at some limiteds and show my girl and most of the pics are gone.

too bad. I remember there being some great colors on limiteds on here.

D

With only 1035 Limiteds made & the cars being 20 years old you just don't see them that often. I would not be suprised if the number was down to 200 - 300 cars left. Only a hand full are up for sale each year & most of them are the same cars i've been following for years through differant owners. With the large selection of colors & options available each 1 of the Turbo Limited's has it's own personality & no 2 are alike. You can find a nice GN or GNX for sale any day of the week but you really have to search to find a nice Limited. I would love to see a car count linked between the differant Buick sites & Limited owners communicating the way the TTA & GNX guys do. Those guys seem to know where every car is at all times. Amazing!
I agree if I see one and have seen one on a trailer on the main freeway where I live it was baby blue with a landau top and blue interior and the guy trucking it gave thumbs up just As I did to him but I havnt seen one since

Man this thread brings back old memories
I sold my silver limited and my white limited, both were great cars

But I've kept my blue limited(and 3 other turbo regals) all these years and really love the colorful cars over the standard black

The blue limited is blue interior with astroroof twilight sentinel ect. It's loaded up with goodies. Girdled 109 te45a ported heads fmic thdp Bweavy GNX wheels

I don't drive it, just afraid it'll get hit

Here is my new Limited
111ad882fe1555171012b2b105ec9623.jpg

This is my original limited that I'm sure was in this thread.
a1b7ecb001cb2736d5912069430857d3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have any further information on how to remove the lighted plaque over the glove-box to replace the bulbs?

There was some information & a few pictures a few pages back, but I don't recall anything about how to actually remove the panel without damaging it.

Thank you