Lets try this again... 86 Grand National Roller

I'll even throw in the car cover....:p

I can maybe even include an original owners manual (I have to see if I can find one)

Will also include an F-Body radiator and some working Dual Fans....

Also, not sure if it was mentioned before... All 4 GN correct center caps are also included.

This is the deal of the century!

I'll even throw in the car cover....:p

I can maybe even include an original owners manual (I have to see if I can find one)

Will also include an F-Body radiator and some working Dual Fans....

Also, not sure if it was mentioned before... All 4 GN correct center caps are also included.

This is the deal of the century!

Hell I will even throw in a Free Happy Meal at McDonals if somebody buys this car. Help him get it gone:D

Pre-Fourth of July Weekend Bump....:cool:
Car is still sitting here waiting for a new owner...

Emails answered...

Come on guys... What's the hold up? I'll even throw in a stay down license plate holder. :cool:

Day off bump....

If anyone has questions or comments please feel free to post, pm or email...

Last email answered...

Anyone have any other questions?

This car has to go.... I know someone needs themselves a nice GN project...;)

I will be the dick who posts this...The car is worth 3k .. ask 3k and it will be sold. I know it hurts your feelings .. I am sorry for that. I have been in this boat.. I feel for you... If it were running maybe 5-6k repainted 9-10k and so on. The market is for crap on these cars right now. Take a beating and sell it or find a place to store it for a few years. Good luck I hope someone saves this car its a nice one. hate to see it parted. :frown:

Thanks for the response... It doesn't hurt my feelings one bit... I know the market is crap and it's not the best time to sell anything... I'd prefer not to sell but I need to free up some cash and some space... (Like TY mentioned earlier, it's just a matter of time. There's always a buyer out there...- I just want to keep this at the forefront because if I don't I'll forget about it )

BTW, they way things are going these days, I'm sure that if I listed it for $3k I'd still get low ballers... :p

However, that ain't happening... The "boss" has ordered me to stop lowering the price as she's not inclined to "give it away" (neither am I) and to simply proceed with our project plans.

I have the engine, need to order the trans and just need to slap some paint on the car... As I stated in earlier posts, this is a great platform...It's just that I have all Black cars and wanted to do a t-type of a different color and did not want to paint a GN anything but black... I guess if the car doesn't go soon I'll just paint it my oddball color and call it good...

I'd be happy to trade for a comparable T-type of a different color....

I've had lot's of interest but no takers as of yet... Last spoke with Buickgn87 and have not heard back...

As usual please pm or email me with questions or if you want you can post on this thread...

This car is still available and needs to go.

Latest email answered...

I don't normally take offense with peoples opinions or offers but, I have to say I'm a little surprised at the cajones some people have...

Just a note: If you want to negotiate on a price don't start with a crazy lowball offer... Coming in with something more reasonable (ie: closer to the sellers asking price) is a better way to start negotiations.