LG3 3.8 Turbo Century - Build Pictures

Dude, you are absolutely insane! Thats one of the craziest sleepers Ive ever seen!

AHHH I cant open youtube :(

That buick is the shlt. I'd love to drive that thing.
I've ALWAYS loved other 80's T's besides the regals. I would pay money to see the look on a mustang drivers face, when you wiped the floor with him...

You are one smart mo**********. I admire your skill and patience. I used to be like that, but now, there's no more time/money/tools in my life :(
I'd love to be able to do something like that. It's SOO much fun. My girlfriend would leave me if I spent all my time in the basement workin on stuff like that. (and ya know what? I could care less too lol)

Keep up the good work. My hats off to you. You're a valuable source of information on this board.

Thanks for all the comments! My 84 Century has had its 50,000 mile birthday. I have not had to open the engine for anything. It's been rock-solid. Can't beat the strength of the Buick 3.8 engine. Still sounds same today as it did when I first got it running.

I'm putting to use some of the lessons from this, on my LeSabre Grand National build, too.