Like new PTE Precision 6152E Turbo For sale

1987T

Looking for 10's
As the title states I have a 6152E Turbo I have just taken off my Car. It has maybe 800 Miles on it.
Its 4 years old but I hardly drive my Car (Has a whopping 37,000 miles) so its like new has 0 Shaft play and was run with a turbo saver filter system Might be old school but it works!
This is a bad BAZZ Turbo my Car went 11.25 on 25psi with stock unopened Engine! All bolt on parts and Larger Stock location IC 60psi Injectors TT Chip on 110 Race fuel.
Only reason for sale is do to some bad fuel I popped a head gasket and tore the engine down and have gone to a larger turbo. Other wise id just keep this one but its now time to up grade.

Looking for $675 Shipped if paid with Pay Pal or if you wish to negotiate you can pay shipping and Pay Pal Fee's (Not trying to be a Prick here Pay Pal (4% on this $ amount) and shipping ($40-$60 depending on location) are both expensive)

If you can pay cash Ill make you a way better deal :)

I'm located near Tipton Mi 49187

PM for Pay Pal info :)

Attachments

• 6152 turbo 1.JPG
    6152 turbo 1.JPG
    352.7 KB · Views: 145
  • 6152 Turbo 2.JPG
    6152 Turbo 2.JPG
    324.8 KB · Views: 137
  • 6152 Turbo 3.JPG
    6152 Turbo 3.JPG
    296.2 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Price lowered Would like gone ASAP Make offers May trade for a good Front Mount IC:)

What would it take to bolt this onto a totally stock GN? I mean physically? I know the injectors and fuel pump upgrades are necessary, but do I need to change the exhaust manifold or anything?

What would it take to bolt this onto a totally stock GN? I mean physically? I know the injectors and fuel pump upgrades are necessary, but do I need to change the exhaust manifold or anything?

A 3" Down Pipe 60lb High Z inj. and a Turbo Tweak Chip (You can get tthe inj. and Chip in a package deal on thier site for around $500) and a 3200 Stall converter for the trans just to get it to spool faster but that could be done down the road when you had the funds
Hope this helps and thank you very much

So the stock downpipe will work, but it would just choke the turbo? So I wouldn't be getting the best from it?

Its not the Down pipe thats such an issue its the way the Elbow part of it is made that is the Restriction. Im guessing you could try it and see how it works :)

Well unfortunately, you are to far away for me to just swing by and pick this up. What if I send PayPal as a gift? How much shipped to zip code 21223?

SOLD and Paid For jRon I need your Name and address to ship it tomorrow ;)