Link to Bradenton Racing Event & Sign up list

Count me in. Saturday and Sunday! 87 Grand National. After all I'm just down the road 6 miles from the trach.

Sat and Sun!

I'll be a racin'! :D

Prolly no where near as Fast as I can go (no trailer) but will be having some fun and supporting the event.

MO is on the way.

:cool:

I'll be there..

I'll be there, confirmed hotel reservations today.:D Car will be going through a "tune up" for the race shortly.;)

-Alex

I'm going

I'm going...how do I sign up? Be my first race EVER in a TR...never raced the old one.

Anyone need an extra body for a hotel room???

Im going, and Jesse has even persuaded me to race. So i will lend my support, and cash, to bring this event back next year. I would like to thank Jesse for putting this together, its nice to have an event close to home. This is my first event and I am looking forward to meeting all the people that I have talked to and have helped me on the boards.

Scott

I will be there. I held off posting for a while as I was trying to get the GN ready to come down and run..it's sitting in the driveway minus the IC pipes. At this point I am planning to come down car-less. :mad:

Originally posted by KendallF
I will be there. I held off posting for a while as I was trying to get the GN ready to come down and run..it's sitting in the driveway minus the IC pipes. At this point I am planning to come down car-less. :mad:

What kind of piping do you need, I have a up pipe that will fit a stock location.

..Also, not to put a damper on things, but the weather forcast looks so, so, at best right now.:( Is there any alternate plans if the weather to ruin things?

-Alex

Originally posted by blackshoebox
What kind of piping do you need, I have a up pipe that will fit a stock location.

..Also, not to put a damper on things, but the weather forcast looks so, so, at best right now.:( Is there any alternate plans if the weather to ruin things?

-Alex

I have an Eastern FM for the car that is missing a pipe. I got home today to find my long-awaited mandrel bends have arrived to make the piping..not sure if I will have everything fabricated and squared away before Sunday.

30% chance of showers, according to www.weather.com ... doesn't sound too bad. :)

I had one hacked up pipe for the IC; had to extend it to fit. Eastern sure made some weird pipes; it had all sorts of wiggles and I added a couple more. :) It's done, at least:

http://home.attbi.com/~frederik/temp/fmpipe001.jpg
http://home.attbi.com/~frederik/temp/fmpipe002.jpg

I really needed a little less bend and a bit of straight pipe, but I didn't have it, so I cut a chunk of the bend off and rotated it 180 degrees to get what I needed. My friend Tracy finish welded them for me since my foot pedal is still screwed. That's my excuse anyway...