List of Popular Stolen cars State by State

Sure doesnt look good for me:rolleyes: !!! Whats the deal with Wyoming and South Dakota, they have a Geo Prizm and a VW Rabbit on their list :confused: . Wow, they must not have many cars to chose from!!

yea an 81 rabbit to boot! How many of there can there be?? LOL
goofy list.
how about that other state? New Hampshire? 95 Hummer is #1? LOL . How many can there be??? They musta all been stolen 3 times LOL

Wisconsin 1984 Chevrolet Caprice Classic 1987 Chevrolet Caprice 1987 Toyota Camry

Wyoming 1994 Chrysler Town & Country 4x2 1981 Volkswagen Rabbit 1987 Buick Century Limited

South Dakota 1994 Chevrolet Geo Prizm LSI 1981 Ford F150 4x2 Styleside 1985 Chevrolet C20 4x2 Suburban Panel

Maine 1990 Chevrolet Caprice 1993 Ford Taurus GL 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan 4x2 SE

Kansas 1992 Dodge Dynasty 1993 Honda Accord EX 1977 Chevrolet Corvette

Idaho 1990 GMC K15 4x4 Wideside 1985 Toyota SR5 4x4 Xtra Cab 1987 Ford F250

Delaware 1991 Chrysler LeBaron 1992 Plymouth Acclaim 1993 Honda Accord LX
some states really need to catch up with the times.

Nebraska 2000 Chevrolet K2500 4x4 Silverado Ext HD 1979 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale 1991 Pontiac Grand Am
Its the 79 Olds Delta 88 that everyone wants :rolleyes:
Jeez, I didnt even realize there were that many still on the road to even rank. Even if there were that many, what the heck would you want to steal it for??? :confused::D :p

Maybe I'm in the wrong part of Illinois, but I haven't seen any 1986 Impala SS cars to steal. and who is the idiot running around boosting 1987 Nissan king cab 4x2's???

Why are people stealing 89-91 Toyota Camrys? That car is a POC.

People are braindead when it comes to cars.

Maybe there was an outbreak of stolen Caprice police cars?
Probably just a big car, easy to strip common GM parts out of to sell off, and easy to break in to.
Naturally in MS 2 of the 3 are trucks. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by TTA89

Big market for the parts. They strip those ones down in a matter of hours. ;)

Man...

Who's the idiot running around in Nebraska stealing all the 1979 Oldsmobile Delta 88's? :confused:

You guys are just mad that there isnt much chance of my car getting stolen. You also have to remember that we probably have less than 5 GNs in the state. I don't think we have a single public track here either.

I'm wondering the same thing, Mike. We have one of that "vintage," and I can only guess that it's like ALBERTAN says - parts. Have you seen what people ask for them on resale??? It's not an e-ticket ride kinda car, by any stretch. On the other hand, it's paid for, has 235k and going, and gets 40mpg on the highway...

Some of the parts in cars (especially the older cars) are highly interchangeable with MANY other cars which makes them that much easier to sell once they are stripped.

Man...I have a #2 stolen car for Michigan for my daily driver. :(

At least I don't own a Camry! Damn! Not that I would want to anyway, but...

What the?

"New Hampshire 1995 AMG Hummer Wagon"

Seems like a pretty RARE car (if it's real) to be the MOST stolen car in the state.

HOLY SH_T i live in Illinois i'm about 15minutes away from
St. Louis, Missouri. In matter of fact i work in Missouri.

...they need parts for their 89-91 Toy-oldie POC's :p