Little Monster accident

Buyota

Who dropped their oil pan at lil monsters? I ran into a kid with a 340hp turbo vr6 Jetta that watched it happen.

Was it bill?

Frank called and talked to Mike and he said nobody pitched there chicken bones out of the pan and onto the floor;) So i believe Bills hindges are still in working order :cool:

Why do people feel the need.....

to start rumors??? Nobody "dropped" an oil pan, lost an engine or anything close to it on our dyno. The kid with the turbo VR6 has yet to show up for his appointments to dyno tune his car. How does he know it has 340 hp when he has missed 5 straight appointments? Also, the last time we had a turbo Buick on the dyno was more than a month ago when Dennis brought his race car to dyno before Turbo Thunder.

Buyota, I don't know who you are, but I work at Little Monsters and I assure you, nobody has lost an engine on our dyno.

Dennis almost lost his computer case but not his motor LOL
So your hindges are still in good working order:D Hehe
Going to the Big Buck Street Car Shootout this weekend at Mission.
There is a great cruise though down town Mission you have to go on. There was about 40 cars and the fastest car went 7.18 and had to go on this cruise:eek: Theres a 10.50 class, come on up and test those hindges:eek: Put 30# boost though that thing with some octane;)
BTW i told him that just to see if you were alive Hehe
Just kidding;)

LOL.....

My hindges are still intact but I blew the screens off my MAF the other day!!! Did a big smokey in the parking lot at work and when I let off (before the street) the pigeons blew the screens into the KN filter!!! :D

What day are you going up? I might be able to make it up there Saturday morning. I think I am ready to run my car in race trim. I don't know if it will run a 10.50, but I sure will give it a try! ;)

You got C16
Most of the time they have it at the track:)
Im leaving tomorrow at 12:00 but will be there all weekend and there is the regular bracket you could run instead. Check it out on Missions site
http://www.missionraceway.com/

We have a drum of C16 coming for the shop. I'm sure I could "score" some for Mission....:D

I will try to make it up there early Sat. morning.

BTW, here is a link to a video of my car doing the smokey (when I blew the screens out of my MAF). It is towards the end of the clip after the Honda dyno run footage.

http://www.funkyproductions.net/media/bdyno.wmv

I cant say my cars lug nuts have more torque than that Honda:D

Re: Why do people feel the need.....

Buyota, I don't know who you are, but I work at Little Monsters and I assure you, nobody has lost an engine on our dyno. [/B][/QUOTE]

BTW
This is a friend of mines kid (Ken Bohdines) and im sure he heard this from a friend so take it easy on him. He and his dad just might build a stock block and come looking for you and his dad is a sharp man. Maybe this will kick you and your dad right in the JIMMY so you guys will get that Buick going:D

Oh, ok....I know who he is now. I met him in Everett one night when they had that big shindig at God Fathers Pizza.

I wasn't being rough on Buyota, just letting him know the facts. Cant have the reputation of the shop I work at tarnished by some untrue rumors! ;)

Originally posted by Buyota
Who dropped their oil pan at lil monsters? I ran into a kid with a 340hp turbo vr6 Jetta that watched it happen.

Was it bill?

Anyone ever figure out what happened here? Or is it low value!

FS

Now im pretty positive the kid was up there with his jetta recently because he picked up his standalone manual at nick lopez's (9.01 silver integra) and brought it up there later that night. Was he actually at the dyno bill? And if so what did he pull?

We finally told him to drop it off and leave it with us. The car was at the shop for a few days and my boss worked on it a little. The car was not finished so we didnt re-dyno the car but he wanted to pick up the car anyways and he did.