Local '86 T-Type For Sale

TurboSlacker

SINISTR
Posting for a fellow local enthusiast:
Original owner
Price:$6500 OBO
124,000 miles. Lots of extras included (package deal). Fully documented one owner car. E-mail for complete details & pics. Mark McLauchlin
Mill Creek, WA
425-486-6275 (after 6:00PM)
EvernhamMS91@verizon.net

Nice guy who just doesn't drive it much any more.

Charcoal ext, light grey interior. Green stripe injectors, adj fuel reg, XP fuel pump, rebuilt stock tranny at 43k miles, posi rear. Needs a little attention with the a/c, powermaster, minor door dings, stock original paint aging.

Few goodies go with it: OTC4000 scan tool, body emblems, new headlight bezels, new original GM floor mats (worth big $$).

Might be a good daily driver or modify into a race car.

Have I seen this car? Is it the one that showed up at little monsters at our before TTV?

Dan, Mark sent me some pic's of the car. Looks pretty clean to me. I think it would make a nice driver.

So who bought this car???

I was hoping to get it for myself so that I could get back into the TB scene, but unfortunately there was one person ahead of me and he ended up buying it.

Maybe someday I will find one....:(

Sigh Josh....

You already have one! Gotta share so there will be more of us to hang out with! Besides, I've been looking for one for a while....

Bill, look in Autotrader.com. There are a few T-types and GNs in there, that are fairly local, some are high milers. I looked under regal and found a GN in Woodburn that is $10,950 with 88,000 miles on it. Here's a link to it - :) ttp://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=170117302&dealer_id=&car_year=1987&make=BUICK&distance=200&max_price=&model=GRNAT&end_year=1987&advcd_on=n&min_price=&address=98296&search_type=used&advanced=n&start_year=1986&color=&cardist=190
...I also saw a silver t-type in Carnation for $8000 with BBS style wheels or maybe even GNX wheels. Doesnt show the mileage. Heres a link to the t-type - :) http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...&advanced=n&start_year=1985&color=&cardist=16
Hey I found my car in there, and I am VERY happy! :D

Sorry about the weird post.. if you saw it.. :eek:
I am having it deleted. I hate this computer!! :mad:
Bill, just look in autotrader and you will see a bunch of cars under Regals and Grand Nationals. I saw a silver T Type in Carnation for 8,000 and a Grand National in Woodburn for 10,950.
Good luck in your search

I just saw this car in the trader tonight and Dennis and a few of the others know him. It the one Wanda was talking about. 1987 BUICK REGAL (TURBO), Very good cond. Light mods. Smooth & reliable. Great example of the Turbo Regal, rarer than the Grand National. $8000, 425-333-6404, CARNATION WA

Ya, I've been checking the

Auto Trader on a regular basis. I'm not in a big hurry and will find one eventually. I really do want a silver T rather than another GN tho....and definately has to be a hardtop.

Re: Ya, I've been checking the

Originally posted by billsgn
Auto Trader on a regular basis. I'm not in a big hurry and will find one eventually. I really do want a silver T rather than another GN tho....and definately has to be a hardtop.
Is that silver hardtop too much $$? Its a clean car, I have seen it before and so has Dennis,Gene,Adam,Dan and a few other locals.

Not that it is too much $$.....

but $6500 is more affordable with what I have plans for. The upgrades and mods that I have in mind is more than $6500 so price is important. If I were planning on leaving it stock, then the $8000 car would be a great purchase.

Thanks for the heads up....I will keep looking and will eventually find one and get back into the "in crowd" ;)

bill---i have a nice we4 in your price range, all stock, 115,000 miles, i rebuilt the trans. no rust. hard top. new bilstein shocks all around and new springs in rear call me or come to vegas next week. len