Local Cruise Nights (south bay)

PsYcHo GN

Member Extraordinaire
There are two local Friday cruise nights.

The first one is at Ruby's Diner in Redondo Beach (5pm - 8:30pm). It is right next to the ocean. They validate your parking and they also give the cruisers 15% off your meal at Ruby's. This is only a summertime cruise which runs every Friday through September 28th.

For directions and information, check out their web site.

The second Friday cruise night is at Ricky & Ronnie's Cruise-in Diner (5pm-11pm). It is located in Torrance at Sepulveda Blvd. and Normandie Ave. This diner is dedicated to cruisers, car/motorcycle clubs, car/motorcycle shows and events. They always have some kind of club meet or show going on. Lots of muscle cars turn out for their cruise nights. They also have very good food.

For directions and information, check out their web site.

I will be driving my GN to Ruby's tonight and upcoming weeks as I can find the time. If you're near the south bay area, you should check it out.

Nordy Racer, when you have time in your schedule to check one or both of these cruises out, drop me a line and I'll meet up with you.

How are those A-arms :cool:

I picked up new GM bushings and ball joints earlier this week. I just need to find the time to replace the old with the new. The bushings and ball joints that were on the A-arms are in good shape, but I figure since they are out, I'll just replace them now so I can get that many more years out of them.

Then hopefully I can purchase an alky kit and a TT alky chip in the next few weeks. I still have to get the car tuned properly now before I add more performance items to the car.

cruisenights07.jpg

I guess we can't take the TBs to the John Force cruise nights since it is only open to all pre-1978 vehicles.

I just called, they said "Oh Yes No Problem" :D

$h!t!!! We all own A great piece of American Made 1987 Buick automobile history. LOL ;)