Local Parts for Sale

TurboSlacker

SINISTR
Any NW folks interested in these parts ?

- Kirban stainless 3" down pipe (fits stock turbo elbow) $100
- Ported stock turbo elbow $20
- Test pipe 3" aluminzed steel, 16" long, 4-bolt flange $20
- 9" K&N cone filter w/ MAT hole, black clamp incl $15
- Stock injectors 40k miles cleaned and flowed $?
- Quick spool boost controller, in-car micro bleeder controller, 6 ft of vacuum hose, tie wraps and instructions $50
info http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=77937&perpage=35&pagenumber=1

Chips
- Thrasher 92 stock inj, yes theft, no stutter $20
- Thrasher 100 stock inj, no theft, no stutter $20
- Emission chip for stock inj (easily passed in WA State) $10
- Thrasher 92, 36-38lb inj, yes theft, no stutter $20
- Lubrant Street 93 for 36-38# inj, 20 deg timing $25

" Thrasher 92, 36-38lb inj, yes theft, no stutter $20"

Dan- How does the antitheft work? is it a "wheel" with settings?
Thanks
Gary

Gary,
Thanks for the inquiry.
The Thrasher anti-theft feature requires a specific start sequence that for obvious reasons I won't post here. It's very simple to initiate once you understand it. I will pass the info on to the purchaser of the chip.

Frank,
We can enter into purchase negotiations via a teleconference with our attorneys;)

I design airplanes, so I'm stuck in the industrial age. You live in the high tech info age by playing with wireless phones that have ringers that sound like payphones from the industrial age.:D

Sounds good Dan, Ill take that chip. If you are in no hurry we can wait until TT, if you want the $ sooner just send me your mailing add @ grw@feico.com and I will send you out 20$ + something to cover shipping. Thnxs

Gary,
No problem. I'll bring it to you at TTV. Not desperate for $ just interested in finding a happy home for these parts. Better than sticking them on my shelf if someone else could use 'em. Please remind me when TTV nears so I don't forget it.

SOLD ITEMS:
- Emission chip for stock inj (easily passed in WA State) $10
- Thrasher 92, 36-38lb inj, yes theft, no stutter $20
- Lubrant Street 93 for 36-38# inj, 20 deg timing $25

Thanks guys.
Anyone else? I'll probably sell the rest on eBay soon.

Injectors are original stock GM 28# off my 87GN. They have 40k miles on them. I had them cleaned and flowed. They ran great on my car. I only swapped them out because I put in larger injectors. You would probably want to use new O-rings that you can buy from any parts store but the original one are in very good condition.

Looks like a set of 6 are going for $75 on eBay. I expect that would be way too high for most TurboBuick buyers. I might package them with the stock chips and sell em over there.

belated inqiry

Dan,

I'm wondering about some of the parts you posted a while back. You still have the K&N 9", or any of the chips? I've got two 87's, one with 36# Lucas injectors and one with brand new stockers. I'm interested in a street chip for the stockers.
I'm located in Cave Junction, OR.

Thanks,
Tim Talty

K&N filter is still hanging around.

Everything else is sold.

I can ship you the filter if interested, or we could hook up at Turbo Thunder.

I'll take it. I'd say go ahead and bring it to TT, but I'm having trouble finding any info on this year's event. Nothing in Woodburn's schedule(not a big surprise). What are the dates? Is there a related thread? I've been three times as an observer, and I'm definitely interested in racing this year.

Thanks,

Tim

Turbo Thunder July 30-31.
Tim when is a good time to call you?
I'm off for a few weeks.

Dan,

Thanks for the info. I'll remind you beforehand.
I gotta hear a bit more about your 'lark. I've had my '70 GS 455 sitting on the back burner for a few years and would love to finally get it to the track, especially considering what I've already invested.

Lalo,

I'll give you a call Thursday night. I'm sending you a few pics of my new purchase. Guess what it is. I'll give you a hint... it's initials are "G" and "N".

Lookin' forward to TT!

Just wondering if the ported stock elbow is still available along
with the quick spool boost controller. I will be in bellingham
on the June 5th weekend if you have anything still for sale.
thank you