Local TR club?

GrndNatnl

Regal of the Dark Order
Any Turbo Buick clubs local to the Delaware area? (Something other then GSCA chapter.) I'm interested in a local TR club, preferably the just-for-fun, non dues groups.

However, if there aren't any local to the DE (as well as MD, PA, NJ) area, I wouldnt mind having a helping hand in maybe starting one. Myself being in Newark, DE. So any ambitious minds, let me know what ya think.

I'm in. I live 15 min. over the Pa. line so I'm probably 45mins. from you. Anyone else?

I'd be interested in the local Turbo Regal Group. I'm about an hour north of the Delaware/NJ line.

Great...

Thanks for the replies... anyone else interested, chime in asap.

Here is just my ideas that I've had in mind for quite some time if I were to ever attempt to get a group together. I always like the name "Shades of Black", but for a GN club. However, that would kind of limit it to black cars. A similar idea was MAGNA, for Mid-Atlantic Grand National Association. If anyone knows of any other club names that conflicts with, please notify me.

Even thogh MAGNA specifies Grand National within the name, it's still open to people with T-types and such. After all, they are virtually GN's in disguise. Another benefit of this name would be that we could expand our region of memberships a little more... (mid-atlantic). I was thinking PA, NJ, DE, MD, VA, & maybe NC?.

Since there really isnt any for-fun clubs in this area that I know of, I've always wanted to change that. I recently purchased an '87 GN, and I would love to form a club. It would consist of local meets at the tracks and/or cruise nights whenever possible. As well as a web page, with members and their cars, club news, where the tracks and cruises are for meets, links, local TR parts & performance shops, all that good stuff.. No money or dues required. Just all out fun and meeting fellow Buick owners.

Any other TR owners in the areas stated above that would like to contribute or be a part of us, you're more then welcome to do so. And notify your friends and anyone you know with a TR. Also, any of you with web-design skills, speak up! I used to create them myself, but I'm not all that great anymore. We'll need a webmaster eventually.

My e-mail is below for any suggestions or questions! In caps, specify something like "BUICK CLUB" in the subject line, so I dont accidentaly delete it with junk mail. Just to be safe. :cool: