Log with Pl and Tunerpro same time?

Evaddave 87gn

Always learning...
Any reason I couldn't log from the Maftpro with the tunerproRT and log from the Powerlogger from the ecu at the same time?

Well, I haven't used tunerpro RT for a loooong time, and I could not seem to be able to get the program to activate on my new computer. So I had to pull our my old tablet, to try this out.

It seemed to work without issue. I ran both programs at the same time and both recorded just fine. (No actual runs just TPS data)

So looks like I will order a new battery my old laptop.

Is there a link on how to get live data through tuner pro ? I haven't been able to view live data with it .

I also was not able to view live data through my new laptop (Windows 10) I loaded all the adl,ads,xdl files, but it just wouldn't comnect.

At the bottom of the screen next to the red Emulating light, it reads Hardware not ready. When I used my old computer (Windows XP) this changed from hardware not ready to Tp500 (something like that, I think this is the ADS file) when I connect in. I took that as though it made connection with the maftpro, but I can't get that to work on the new computer.

I also tried the TPCU, but that is not connecting either. I may try another computer, not sure.

Worked with no issue.

upload_2017-6-18_14-28-43.png

upload_2017-6-18_14-29-9.png

Rick,

I planned to send a PL for you to look at, would you mind taking a look? Ill explain the boost creep when I do.

I'm also having some issues with my PTT settings. I go into lean crusie all the time when it should be in idle or just crusie. I must have some setting wrong.

Dave

Rick,

I planned to send a PL for you to look at, would you mind taking a look? Ill explain the boost creep when I do.

I'm also having some issues with my PTT settings. I go into lean crusie all the time when it should be in idle or just crusie. I must have some setting wrong.

Dave

Dave, send it over or just post it here.

Maybe try and log boost duty cycle tuner pro. See if the Tpro tries to pull boost down.

Haha, great minds think a like! Boost duty cycle was the reason I went back to the Tunerpro.

I actually had the boost increasing once I hit 3rd gear (just a test) and the maftpro goes to the aux settings, so I expected to to see the change. What I was looking for was the rate of change between 2nd and 3rd. I am losing 2-3lbs boost at the shift (this didnt happen before). Now with the tunerpro I see the aux boost is triggering and the duty cycle is dropping way down and doesnt fully recover. I think I need to make the dc aux more agressive than standard dc, so the change happens faster.