looking for 86-87 gn

fast times

Hope this post is ok , I have a super-street style 55 chevy, ls6, 400rev man valve body , ladder bar , cage , mini tubbed, blk and silver two tone, full interior, Im looking to trade plus cash or not for a 86/87 gn Im asking 25k for the 55, mild to wild gns. Email me for pictures / more details. hooray@execulink.com Tim , (we are having a baby and I need something for everybody, know what I mean), Im in St.Thomas Ont. Can 2 hours from mich and toronto.

update/ looking for et streets

Just got the 55 back from a super/stock racers garage, cant believe the difference, carb and timing were way off, now smoking tires all of first gear, 325/50 radials, he says should run 11.70s with good tires (n.a. pump gas), looking for et streets 12.5 /28 if anyone has a set for sale, ran 11.99@112 with not enough timing, blown power valves, small jets, small shooters.

I dont have a gn for sale but i put up a wanted add for an 87 and this guy e mailed me about this 86 if your interested his e mail is
adunlap@cswnet.com

90,000 original miles. New high quality paint, transmission was rebuilt about 4,000 miles ago and has new 2800 stall. Car is mostly stock with k&N cone filter and powder coated MAF pipe, chrome turbo cover. nice interior with no rips or tears. Car is a t-top car. North West Arkansas, $9,000 for it .

he has pics, it is a really good lookin car, i just want an 87.

87 GN

I Have an 87 GN for sale.
It is still in storage but i will get picks on the weekend.
It has lots of mods and has just come back from boby/paint shop,
Mendral bent exhaust, Larger Turbo/Injectors, 700R4, Alburn R/E,
Weld Drag Lites ect.....
We have spent the last 2 years working on this car and it makes 300+ HP and Should run Mid 11's.
The Car is in Burlington Ontario. (in trailer so it will take a bit to get it out) If you are interested asking Price is 19K CAD.
It will need to Cleaned up under the hood (the only thing left to do) But I am moving and don't have the Time to Finish.
You can Mail me @ mash@avi-electronics.com.
Thanks in advance
Mark