Looking for a 86/87 GN or T

GM-TECH

LIke the title says I'm looking for a turbo buick, must be a hard top with no rust issues. I have 7k to spend at the moment, but for the right car I might be able to go higher. I live in Boise ID, and would be willing to pick up the car within a thousand miles or so from here. I also can can fly in and drive out if that works better. Let me know what you have. Thanks.

Sean

Hey Ron, good to here from you. Your car would be perfect, however I don't have enough money saved up for what you want for your car. If I sold my Coronet it would be different story. Like we talked about before, the market for hot rods is real bad right now so I'd rather wait untill the market picks up to sell it. I will admit that it sure would be nice to not have to fly across the country just to buy a silly car :wink:

Tech, I still have my WE4 car. Price is a little more than 9; but maybe you could work something out. Bruce

"Sigh"..Still looking. Sorry Bruce, up to 9k is the most I can justify spending at this time. There are some nice looking GNs I found out there in my price range, but they all seem to be too far away. The search goes on....:rolleyes:

I have one of the seventeen FBI cars sold that year. It has been completly restored. Contact me at davewillard@q.com for pictures and new/replaced parts lists. I do have all the correct documentation for the car. I can deliver it if you want. Dave.

I just found SearchTempest about a week ago, it's a great tool. I check every night for new postings in about a thousand mile radius.

Its a 67 Coronet. I've owned it for almost 10 years. The paint color is red. Drive train is 440, 727 auto trans, 8 3/4 rear end with 3.91 gears. Very long story short, I built the car to be an all around cuiser, I race it a few times a year (it runs 13.30) and go to a few cuise ins/car shows. I can't decide if I want to get rid of it, my kids love the car and I have put sooooo much time in it. I've always had a thing for Buick GN and t-types( I grew up just down the road from Ken Duttweilers shop, another long story) and have been thinking about a change. We will see.......

they a guy in vegas on cl

they a guy in vegas on cl selling a nice gn for 10k but he said he will take 8k cash.

I think I saw that one, he did not give much info in the ad. I'll look into it more. Thanks for the tip.

Sean, just looked on the Boise CL and there is a 86 GN for sale, has been there for a while, only 1 pic from the front and it looked like it got caught in a sand storm, have you looked at it yet?? I would like to know a little more about it if you have seen it, if so post to me about it if you would, LMK

Ron

I called on that car the last time it was listed. The lady I talked to about did not paint a pretty picture. She said it looks like it had the frame repaired at one point and I think she said it had some rust. Overall it was enough to make me want to stear clear. Your old T would have been a much better deal.

Lol, it's tough saving up money for a new toy, I think it's been about 3 years of saving now.

Just found out I have some extra vacation time that is getting cashed out. If I did the math right, that should give me an extra thousand bucks this check. So I'll say my new top dollar to spend is $10,300.