Looking for a donor bezel , carrier and a line on a prefab gauge panel

turboterror

Im looking to do a install of a complete vdo gauge setup. two 3 and 3/8 gauges and four 2 and 1/16 gauges.
Im searching for a donor bezel and gauge carrier to hack up if any of you have one for sale. I would also like some info on a prefab holder/cluster to mount my gauges in. If anyone on here has one, a template they might sell or the capability of making me one let me know. Otherwise I suppose Ill attempt it myself. Ive seen some nice set ups on here. What a shame buick built such a capable car with a incapable instrument panel.

I have a cluster bezel that i will give you, all the mounting tabs are good, but the black face plate is missing for the guage part but i think you will end up cutting that out anyways, if you want it it is just shipping. Give me a zip
Greg

I have a cluster bezel that i will give you, all the mounting tabs are good, but the black face plate is missing for the guage part but i think you will end up cutting that out anyways, if you want it it is just shipping. Give me a zip
Greg
Yes I will be hacking that up/out, let me know on those other parts whenever you get a chance also. zip is 37148
I think rev 3:11 has the other dash parts I need so maybe I can get this thing to come together!!

I have a 3 dash bezels: 1 with Twilight sentinel, rear defog and right mirror options,
1 more with:rear defog and right mirror options
and one without any options.

PICT0085.JPG
PICT0086.JPG
This is what I built, a few years back, and never got to install before selling my 'T'. It's for sale, including the modded bezel, if you are interested. I had a post-mounted tach and boost gauge(easier to watch at the track, if you're in the right lane). The front of this rig is Grey Smoke Lexan, and all indicators(blinkers, Check Engine, Brights, idiot lights, Brake, etc), have been replaced by color-coded LEDs, that are only apparent when lit. If you don't already own the gauges; this will save you some shopping.

Yes I am interested, I was going to buy a set of vdo gauges off ebay but hadnt gotten around to it yet. How much shipped?

I have over $500.00 in the gauges alone. But- this has been sitting on the shelf, gathering dust for a couple years now. How about $550.00, shipped via UPS Ground?(IF you are within the contiguous 48) That includes all sending units, modded bezel, the relevent pages from the GM service manual's electrical section, mounting hardware, the speed sensor(modded/enclosed for independent mounting) and a prewired harness, to splice into the factory wiring. I can send pics, or if you want more details, let me know your e-mail addy.

Yes if you dont mind email me some pics of what comes with it and more detail at mustang5150@gmail.com. I will be going to the lake for a short weekend. Ill be back sunday eve and will reply to you then. Thanks so much!