Looking for a excellent Tuner in Arkansas, Tenn, TX, Miss...

ChanceG

Hey guys, I am looking for an excellent tuner to keep me up and going right!! I am looking for someone close by, I live in Little Rock, AR, and about to purchase a 87 TR. Arkansas, Tenn, TX, Miss...
Chance Gulley

Chance, Trent here, I'm still trying to find Scotty's number for you. Don't give up on me yet.

ChanceG said:
Hey guys, I am looking for an excellent tuner to keep me up and going right!! I am looking for someone close by, I live in Little Rock, AR, and about to purchase a 87 TR. Arkansas, Tenn, TX, Miss...
Chance Gulley

Billy Duke Ft Worth, TX 817-847-5144 after 8 in the eve.

Last time I was at LR I spoke with a guy that had a T Type and he said his dad had been into TRs for years.
Sorry did not get his name but he said they raced them all the time so I would check the local track.

My name is John...I'm in Conway AR. There are quite a few TR's floating around here. Don Polk from Polk Performance (501-317-RACE) has had two of these cars. He's got some good working knowledge if you are wanting someone close to LR....especially with turbos, injectors, etc...he's a Precision dealer and has a Dynojet in house.
If you are willing to drive...Humble TX...Conley's.

The local track Ernie is talking about is Centerville (1000ft)...I also saw those guys tearing up Barton at the 1/8th mile last weekend.
Why don't you PM me with whose 87 you're buying. If it's local. I've got one...don't want another one...just curious if I could help you out with background.