Looking for a set of wheels.

nwb300

Need new tires for my 87' GN. Have the stock rims on there right now, but i would prefer a set of GNX rims or other custom wheels. Prefer size 17's or smaller. I'm not looking to trade or sell my stock ones. So.........what do you got??????? :biggrin:

17" Billet Specialties

Any interest in these:

17" Billet Specialties "Street Lite" Wheels Powdercoated "Wet BlacK"
17x7 Front , 17x8 Rear

BFG KDW G-Force 235-45-17 Front tires
Nitto NT555 Extreme 255-50-17 Rear tires

wheels1.jpg

wheels2.jpg

wheels3.jpg

Hello Mario,

Walt here from Monroeville. Would appreciate if you could tell me the name of the company of your wheel shop. The four wheels I bought from you have some slight rust showing thru the chrome. One of our members suggested to use Naval Jelly. I did so and it takes the rust right off, but after a week or so, it shows up again. I'd like to contact the owner and ask if there is any possibility to have the chroming done over again, at my expense of course.

Thanks for any help,
Walt

I ve got a new set of Summits Pro-Stars in 15 x 8" with 4.5" bs and 15 x 7" with 4.5" bs. Rear rims have brand new Hoosier Quick Time Pro 275 x 60 x 15s and fronts have 215 x 65 x 15 Cooper cobras- all mounted balanced ready to bolt on -with caps -$800. Local pick up or meet half way, or $900. Shipped.-Matt347-680-8642.

Thanks everybody for the offers. With buying all the engine upgrade parts I decided that in the next couple weeks im going to just go out and buy a set of BFGoodrich Radial T/A's for now and put them on the stock rims.