looking for a vidoe of a TSO Gn messing around in traffic!

blown okie

Chuck Norris Approved
anybody remember the video(s) i am talking about.. i think it was a tso car..it was posted on here a few months back..thanks for any help

Chris Chow/John Wilde vid maybe? Thats an old one..

Dave Bamford racing a mustang or a motorcycle?

Need some specifics, they are all on you tube.

Ty

theses would be the ones!! thanks!!

It is a TSM car, now running E85 fuel and a 71 HPQ turbo. We had it out the other day and it is crazy sick on the street. I have done all the tuning on that car since it came back out of retirement a few years ago. Dave and his brother are class "A" guys and we have a great time out there on the street and the track.

All these years making sick power and it's never broke a ring gear yet in the 8.5" rear end as well!!!! ;)

It is a TSM car, now running E85 fuel and a 71 HPQ turbo. We had it out the other day and it is crazy sick on the street. I have done all the tuning on that car since it came back out of retirement a few years ago. Dave and his brother are class "A" guys and we have a great time out there on the street and the track.

All these years making sick power and it's never broke a ring gear yet in the 8.5" rear end as well!!!! ;)

Is Dave still running 4.10s?

Are you guys going to bring this TSM car to any Buick events?

We are putting plans together to have a Buick event up here in MI at Milan Dragway or Ubly. We are working the sponsors right now but all of them are very upset with the poor car count and are reluctant to pledge any money.

We have the car out on the street just about every weekend.