Looking for Classic Muscle Car's in Phoenix and area.

Vince13

What is a good site or publication to look for a good project car in the Phoenix area. Now that I have my T Type back on the road I have a few buddies who have been bitten by the bug and are looking for a project car. Of course it has to be different than mine and based on the confused looks they gave me while troubleshooting my no start problem it needs to be carburated.

I will be in town visiting my brother and the last time I was there I did check out some of the car lots. There were some very nice vehicles but expensive. It can be Chev, Mopar or Ford, it doesn't matter.

Thanks

Sounds like your brother would be the best one to find what's available out there. The unadvertised stuff you'll find somebody 'might be' ready to unload while sitting at the bar are often the best bargains that can be made. And often the most interesting projects too!;)

I have asked him to keep his eyes open but he is not a car guy and thinks my obsession with cars is stupid. Typical brother stuff............

Call steel dreams in Chandler or Gilbert. They might have some unfinished projects. Its worth it to just go look at their cars on display