Looking for complete fast xfi

NotchedPsi

LOOKING FOR fast xfi complete with casper harness, wideband 02 , computer cable.

HAVE CASH LOOKING TO GET A NICE ONE USED B4 I BUY NEW THNAKS GUY LET ME KNOW IF U HAVE ANY

If you're interested I can give you full details. Plugs right in to our harness, it's off my 87 GN.

FAST is Wide Band enabled and is SEQUENTIAL option enabled. Came from Fasttrackperformance, if you're familiar with them.
$1500 shipped OBO.
Thanks,

Peter

Attachments

• efi1.jpg
    efi1.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 112
  • efi2.JPG
    efi2.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 116
I want to caution you when buying a used system, make sure you have someone who know's the system very well to help with the tech support. I know I charge a substantial fee to support systems bought elsewhere. Between that and if the used WBO2 goes out, you could end up paying more than a new system in the long run.

Thanks cal I have my tuner ryan 1985gn that is very familar with the unit and if I can't find the right one ill be buying a new one from u very shortly thanks for the advice tho

The safest way is to by new but if you end up buying used, make sure the seller will stand behind. Make sure he says so on the open forum. This way no bs.

I been taken to the cleaners by supposed good guys here. :eek: