Looking for Dodge parts source...

J Banning

Quench my thirst with C16
I'm looking for someone who can get me parts for my '00 Dodge Durango cheap. I can get GM parts, just not Mopar, at a really good discount. Anyone work for Dodge, or know someone who does?

Thanks,
-Banning.

I've really been procrastinating and still haven't gotten the parts for my Durango. My only real concern now is the lower front fascia (see info below). I've found a part numnber and price, and some of my local dealers have it in stock (a definite plus), but I wanted to see if anyone has any dealer connections where I can get it for less (preferably in the tri-state area).

This is what I’m looking for…

2000 DODGE DURANGO FRONT BUMPER COVER
With Fog Lamps Holes, Smooth Finish (FASCIA), Lower, Two Piece Bumper Type

Dodge Part Number: 5013071AB
Retail price: $270 + paint

I’d like to do something ASAP, and will pay CASH.

P.S. I followed up on the carpartswholesale.com link, and they have it… in California. Shipping is an additional $80. I’d rather not take the risk of having it shipped only to find out it’s the wrong part, or damaged.

Thanks,
-Banning.

banning a good friend of mine who lives a few block away from me works for a dodge dealer if you need somthing i will ask..... PM me with the list you want (i will ask about the bumper cover)

Thanks Mike. Let me know what you find out. All I need now is just the lower fascia (part numbers are listed in prior post).

-Banning.

Originally posted by J Banning
Also as a follow-up note, I found these guys...

Dave Smith Motors
http://davesmithmotors.com/
1-800-635-8000

They offer discounts to members of dodgetrucks.org

-Banning.

Banning if you would have clicked on the site I posted on 16 Jan you would have found it sooner, but glad you did.
Jim