Spoolfool's annual open house, TB swap meet and taco party time. Saturday 10-7-23

SPOOLFOOL2

Fiberglass bumper filler dude. (949) 433-1257
Staff member
Spoolfool Productions
1794 Monrovia Ave
Costa Mesa, CA. 92627
Come around the back.
8::00 AM-2:00 ish.

Time again to clean out your garage, load up your trunk or pick up truck and show up hungry.
This event is free to get in. From 8:00 AM until 2:00 ish, Wheel and deal on used Turbo Buick parts. Many of the TB gurus will be on hand to answer stupid questions.
Spoolfool will be blowing out CASH deals on slight blem bumper fillers, carbon fiber bumpers and other products.
Ralph and crew will be slinging their second to none tacos. Please tip generously. They work their butts off on this day. They do it for the love of Turbo Buicks and the people who own them. Vendors are by invite only. Feel free to post up in this thread what you have to sell or are looking to buy.

Please be courteous of the other businesses. Absolutely NO burnouts. (Unless Ralph says it's ok and does the first one).

Message me for questions.

Happy Spooling
Mike Barnard
Spoolfool Productions

Spoolfool Productions
1794 Monrovia Ave
Costa Mesa, CA. 92627
Come around the back.
8::00 AM-2:00 ish.

Time again to clean out your garage, load up your trunk or pick up truck and show up hungry.
This event is free to get in. From 8:00 AM until 2:00 ish, Wheel and deal on used Turbo Buick parts. Many of the TB gurus will be on hand to answer stupid questions.
Spoolfool will be blowing out CASH deals on slight blem bumper fillers, carbon fiber bumpers and other products.
Ralph and crew will be slinging their second to none tacos. Please tip generously. They work their butts off on this day. They do it for the love of Turbo Buicks and the people who own them. Vendors are by invite only. Feel free to post up in this thread what you have to sell or are looking to buy.

Please be courteous of the other businesses. Absolutely NO burnouts. (Unless Ralph says it's ok and does the first one).

Message me for questions.

Happy Spooling
Mike Barnard
Spoolfool Productions
I thought your name was Earl Brown.

1695583859418.png

Chad Dickey from the Turbo Farm sent us home from BG with three of his hard to get GNX braces for the West Coast crew. I'm not marking them up. $220.00 each. While they last. Cash only. And no. I wont ship.

Just booked my room. Not bringing the Buick.

Hey Ralph, call me, I lost your number... I'm going to be staying at the Courtyard by your pizza store in Lake Forest.

Heading out Saturday morning..... I'll play this when I finally hit the 241.... ;) Great song for that road..... the long version, anyway.

Well, this sucks.

I had a tooth infect last night, woke me up about 3AM with unbearable pain. Livin' on pain killers until Monday, when the dentist can see me.

I won't be able to make the party. :confused:

Mike,

Thanks for putting this on. 👍 The So Cal Turbo Buick community is in debt to you, Eric and Ralph for all you do for the group! Truly the definition of "Going fast with class!"

Neal
As far as I can tell, we're all just boost junkies, looking for a good time.
Missed you dude. I almost sold your chair you left behind at the Bates show. Was pushing for top dollar. Told people it was once owned and used by the King Pin of Brutal 6 Racing. If it had your signature on it, I think I would have had it sold the first hour.

As far as I can tell, we're all just boost junkies, looking for a good time.
Missed you dude. I almost sold your chair you left behind at the Bates show. Was pushing for top dollar. Told people it was once owned and used by the King Pin of Brutal 6 Racing. If it had your signature on it, I think I would have had it sold the first hour.
Mike,

I appreciate the kind words. I planned to come but had flash backs of when I drove my GTO to an earlier GTG and had to park in the adjacent lot. :rolleyes: I still have a soft spot for Turbo Buicks and and the misfits who own them. I'm sure my next Regal is just around the corner. I'm looking forward to the 2024 Bates show if we don't cross path sooner.

Neal