Looking for engine and trans ....

DRKSYD

I have got a good lead on a 87 WE4 that does not have an engine or transmission. I am sure I will need a few more parts here and there but just want to put a feeler post out for anyone that might have an engine and transmission maybe from a wrecked car they might be looking to sell. I would prefer something running if possible as I am not really wanting to go through a rebuild right away. Just looking to make a decent driver out of it (we all know how long that usually lasts right?)

I have got a good lead on a 87 WE4 that does not have an engine or transmission. I am sure I will need a few more parts here and there but just want to put a feeler post out for anyone that might have an engine and transmission maybe from a wrecked car they might be looking to sell. I would prefer something running if possible as I am not really wanting to go through a rebuild right away. Just looking to make a decent driver out of it (we all know how long that usually lasts right?)

Check pm;s

i got a 87 turbo t, runs drives,grey on grey check for sale forum, located in sugarland texas, 4000.00 is the asking price if interested.

Hemi if I do not find something I might be interested in the car. How good is the engine and trans in that car. I am sure theres other parts from that one I might need but I would hate to part out a car thats basically complete like that. Really just in the market for snatching parts from a wrecked car or something like that:) I will most definitely keep you in mind although you are a 6 hour drive from me....If I make it down that way sometime soon I will for sure contact you about checking the car out if you still have it.

Thanks

I have a 200r4 BRF over here in Austin with converter for 800 picked up.

Still in car, I am going to a Turbo 400 - You can ride in the car and see how the transmission shifts before you commit to buying it.

Thanks,
Scott