Looking for low 11's

View attachment 277425 View attachment 277425

View attachment 277425
Just something I read about the 3 nozzles, I also read that Bigfoot was spotted again, no clue?.
His car did have several things different, than what I'm doing. He had a trans brake, THDP and Stretch neck intercooler, along with slicks. I take it by his mph, he was running Lots of timing?.
It's turned into more of a personal challenge for me now, than trying to meet or pass the 11.37.
My setup is, stock, untouched engine, except valve springs, stock untouched intercooler, stock turbo, with factory exhaust housing, 3" dp, D5 converter and 255/60/15 Drag Radials. Wolfe Anti Roll Bar.
I was told I will probably never match the 11.37, as Ed had Lots of fine tweaking done to his car, I figure at this point, that's probably so, I won't match 11.37. I'll know more once the 80 lb injectors get here and upgrade fuel pump also, as I've maxed out the 60's and 255 Walbro.
It was not a stretch intercooler as you just typed stretched neck, it had a duttwieler neck added to a REGAL stock intercooler that was stock length, just a neck added to it

If you had ever met Ed in person you would know he is the type of guy who doesn't hide anything and would share his knowledge with anybody

No 3 nozzle alky kit, and not a stretch ic. His injectors were half the size what your upgrading to

It was not a stretch intercooler as you just typed stretched neck, it had a duttwieler neck added to a REGAL stock intercooler that was stock length, just a neck added to it

If you had ever met Ed in person you would know he is the type of guy who doesn't hide anything and would share his knowledge with anybody

No 3 nozzle alky kit, and not a stretch ic. His injectors were half the size what your upgrading to

I only know what I've read, I'm not trying to attack the man, the things I have said, is what I've read.

Technically, the only thing I can compare is the fact we both still had stock engines and turbos.
I've only compared our mods, versus what our cars have run.

His injectors were close to half the size I'm going to, because of the Alky, Alky does not require larger injectors. Everyone knows E85 requires considerably bigger injectors.

Really makes me no difference how he achieved his numbers, our cars are somewhat different, the Transbrake alone could be the difference I could possibly need to reach the 11.37, but I'm not going to do one.

You guys running high 28-30 degrees of timing was that on 93 and M1 or race gas? What kind of a/f ratio? Just curious, if your willing to share

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

And here I was worried about running 14 degrees at 21psi running 10.5@129 lol guess the stock Turbo out of puff let's a lot more timing get used