Looking for some advice

craggar

I went to the track last weekend and only got a 13.1@100mph out of the car so I want to do some upgrades to get it in the low 12's. I have some 42.5 injectors and am looking at buying a TA49 turbo.
This is what is already on the engine

• Performance CAS V-4 stretched intercooler and scoop.
• Ported, polished and mated to a billet aluminum inlet bell. Adjustable waste gate actuator.
• Kenne-Bell cold air intake kit with ram air scoop. 12” K&N high flow air filter.
• Upgraded 65MM aluminum throttle body and matching 65MM plenum. Paired with RJC air distribution race plate.
• RJC billet aluminum pulleys and high flow billet aluminum alternator cooling blade.
• Walboro 340 high volume fuel pump with Racetronix hotwire voltage improvement kit.
• Adjustable fuel pressure regulator.
• Red Armstrong Volt Booster installed along with TPS Tech.
• Red Armstrong performance ECM 93 Octane chip

I would like to know what else you guys think I need or should have. Thanks for any and all advice.

I like the 44 turbos.. I'd take the "Red Armstrong Volt Booster installed along with TPS Tech.
• Red Armstrong performance ECM 93 Octane chip" out and update to a Turbo
tweak chip along with Julio's Alky kit and be done with it .. easy low 12s with pump gas :biggrin:

Thanks Dan, the only reason I was going with the 49 was the fact it was a direct replacement and from the Turbo post below it didn't seem worth it for 15hp. Are their other advantages to the 44 that I'm missing?

I was also thinking on a different chip either TT or I wanted to look into the Extender(I think that's what it's called) chip just because I have C12 for my race car laying around and it would be easy to just change the setting when I wanted to go to the track and through in some good fuel.
I will probably go with Julio's alky kit over the winter.