Looking for the GN that raced a WS6 w/TX LP, in South Florida, on Sharidan St.

SSprayn

CE-YA-GN
GN had diffrent wheels.
Had, what I think was, a Calvin and a cross sticker on the rear window.
and something .com on the left rear window. (I didn't think to remember the web site at the time)

Tuesday night.

<---- The T/A WS6

The owner of the car you raced post here, I am guessing he will post here soon, and from what I hear he wants a rematch. With that smart-ass avatar of yours, when my car is back together soon, I will be looking to let you check my tail lights.

The out come...
The reason I'm hesatent to say I won, is because I beat him.
I didn't want to come over here and start talking about a win, when I don't know his end of the story, you know? Maybe he spun a lot or something...

Either way, it was fun, I had my window cracked for the race, so I could hear him building boost at the line, and so I could hear both of out cars go under the over pass at WOT.

Those new wheels he has can't help traction much. That and his big a$$ body in there. Amazon is like 8 feet tall.

Originally posted by blackshoebox
The owner of the car you raced post here, I am guessing he will post here soon, and from what I hear he wants a rematch. With that smart-ass avatar of yours, when my car is back together soon, I will be looking to let you check my tail lights.
What did you hear?

He's 8' tall, but only weighs like 150 lbs!! ;)

Its the fact that he has everything and a kitchen sink in the trunk, plus something like 9 baby seats in there. I'm sure its well over 4000 lbs in street trim. :D

And just WHO gave you guys permission to race in MY area of town? hummmmmmmm??

This is MY GN's neck of the woods. Well maybe you were all in toward town so it's OK. I'm out by I-75.

Just kidding y'all.

Sorry I won't be able to make the Towers meeting - have a class reunion back in Ohio. Maybe next month.

Terry

Hmmm....class reunions happen every 10 years...Tower meets are only once a month! Priorities man, priorities!!!!

I went to my 10th a while back...1/2 my classmates got fat!

:D

Here I am! I am looking for you to!

I registered over at www.sffba.com, but I can't post yet!

Define irony: I am over at your board looking for you, and you were right here the whole time...lol...

No, I hooked up good. I have Nitto drag radials out back. I didn't leave with really any boost, becuase it was kind of dark and I didn't know what was behind us. There is always a speed trap right there. I got a ticket there about 9 months ago.

Anywho, yes, you pulled and kept on pullin'. I was pissed. I came home and tried to find you over on sffba.com. I was so pissed I forgot the allstar game was on and I missed the first six innings!

Yes, I do need a rematch. I am not running at 100% becuase I just put a new wastegate on and I am only building about 10lbs of boost right now, whereas I normally run 20lbs.

I can't offer you any $, I got four kids and they have all of that.;)

I definetly want my rematch! Best two out of three?:D

With that smart-ass avatar of yours, when my car is back together soon, I will be looking to let you check my tail lights.

Yeah no crap, probably not a good idea coming here with that lame avatar. im sure there are tons of GNs there that would be happy to spank you, too bad im in NY or id love too, plus i dont run lame NOS either :)

I don't post on sffba any more, I used to when I first got into town. Only about 2% of the people there are worth knowing.

As for the title under my name :) I put it there a while ago, kind of messing with one of my GN buddies back home. (WolfJ359 on this board, should run 10.00's).

I'm up for a rematch :) I would rather not run a GN for $...I know what they can do.

Kevin Turch, I'm not spraying this motor. I can't aford to blow another one (yet).

I dont know how u guys do it in florida in july. I dont think id leave the house its so damn hot down there, the cars must run like poop in al lthat heat.

I thought you needed 500 posts to have an avatar?

Hey V8, one of the bolts is stripped out on my turbo, and my wastegate is bowed-out in the middle becuase of it. Long story...you wouldn't understand these kind of things becuase you are not man enough to drive your racecar everday like we do...;)

Kevin, heat is no problem for me. I run 170 on my daily driver. I got those ramchargers dual fans that keep me real cool.

Hey ssprayn, I don't EVER run race gas, and my car is a daily driver with TWO child seats, etc, so I ain't no 10 second car or anything. But I am definately po'd about yesterday.:D I can maybe afford a case of beer to make it interesting...:cool:

I will send you a PM...

The avata is compliments of the owner/admin or this board :D

Na, no beer, I would rather just keep it compleatly fun. That's why I race.

Almost anywhere, anytime is good for me.

Originally posted by jsta6

No, I hooked up good. I have Nitto drag radials out back. I didn't leave with really any boost, becuase it was kind of dark and I didn't know what was behind us. There is always a speed trap right there. I got a ticket there about 9 months ago.

That sounds like a speed trap I should know about. Where is it?

OIC. Buddies with Jason/z28.com or something?

In the afternoon:
Just West of the overpass on Sheridan st. The cops like to hide in the driveway to the storage place. Where you made your u-turn. The cop told me "it is like shooting fish in a barrel". That place is so easy to speed. I knew they hide there, and I still got a ticket. Luckily, the cop was a cool guy (he had an impala ss), and he let me off with just a seatbelt violation.

In the morning:
They swarm all over the place underneath the bridge at I-95 and Sheridan st.

I know about a million others. I just don't speed in Hollywood anymore. Except when I saw you...I drive my GN everyday and I can never find anyone to race, but when I saw you, I had to...:D