Looking for Weld Wheel lug nuts

Pronto

Believe nothing you hear and half of what you see.
A friend needs 10 Weld Wheel lug nuts part #601-1916 or 601-1926 for Weld XPs. Thanks!

Pm your email and I'll send a picture. These were on my Welds but I went to longer studs so I had to get open ones

We looked for Mcgards but couldn't find a part number.

Yes, he needs 1.75" long and .745 diameter. The rims are 15".

.looked deeper... and apparently those .745 shanks have been an issue locating for several years already

Last edited:
The fronts are 16's (to clear the 1LE brakes), rears are 15's. Billet XP's. Shank dimensions Pronto posted are correct.

I tried a set of my regular Weld lug nuts, and they are too short and too thin.

Call Mcgard tech...Had I issues w/ the junk that came w/ my streetlites...They were a bastard combo of unknown washers, and Gorilla lugs. Called Mc, and got what I needed.

Call Mcgard tech...Had I issues w/ the junk that came w/ my streetlites...They were a bastard combo of unknown washers, and Gorilla lugs. Called Mc, and got what I needed.

I have. They have nothing for the XP wheels, but do for all the regular style Welds.

The older billet XP's are different than all the other Weld wheels (dimensions above).

V8Killer has upgraded studs.
Hungerbulher1's look correct.

A friend needs 10 Weld Wheel lug nuts part #601-1916 or 601-1926 for Weld XPs. Thanks!

You truly are a good man. I saw a letter on counter when I got home from work an opened it to find a $25 gift card!!! I hope they worked out for him(y)(y)