Looking to buy a .22 Rifle

Dreamn4GN

Looking to buy another .22. preferably semi-auto , but lever action or bolt it ok for the right price.

do not pay 600 for a 300 rifle. every place is dry with all this panic buying. buy a receiver and get the stock and a heavy barrel from midway usa. here is mine.

20130210_234702.jpg
20130210_234702.jpg flash wont work butler creek stock and heavy barrel.

upside down not sure why. i just happened to have it out and oiled it up. the wife got me the bipod for bday gift a while ago. it shoots great.

a little trigger job makes all the difference in these. just take a little off the hammer and sear. polish a bit makes it nice.

I found a nice remington 597tactical for 350. pretty sweet.Might be making a purchase on it

i fixed my friends truck so he gave me the 10/22 receiver i bought the stock and barrel i think i have 200 into it so i cant complain. im getting older i need a higher power scope. i prob need better glasses lol

Got a 10-22 sitting here with a thumbhole stock and stainless fluted bull barrel that I personally built for a friend of mine. It's bedded in a laminated stock and has all the goodies except for the quick release mag parts. I can see if he wants to sell it and how much if you're interested. I built it over 10 years ago and the scope mount and rings are redfield with a 3x9 simmons scope that I had on mine at one point. This thing will cut a dime sized hole in the target at 50 yards with all 10 rounds.:D

Got a 10-22 sitting here with a thumbhole stock and stainless fluted bull barrel that I personally built for a friend of mine. It's bedded in a laminated stock and has all the goodies except for the quick release mag parts. I can see if he wants to sell it and how much if you're interested. I built it over 10 years ago and the scope mount and rings are redfield with a 3x9 simmons scope that I had on mine at one point. This thing will cut a dime sized hole in the target at 50 yards with all 10 rounds.:D
I just bought a Remington 597 Heavy Threaded Barrell. In OD green. I really like the heavy barrell look. Plus my 15-22 is accurate to a certain extent. Im trying to drill some holes with mine out to 100 yds

i have had nothing but fun with my henry lever action for 279$, it's good for 50 yrds with open sight,but if you wanna plink farther,probably not the gun, very cheap fun and you can rip the lever as fast as you want and no problems with decent ammo

Yeah I would love a henry lever action in any caliber. def one of the wish list rifles. maybe something in .45 colt or magnum. But Did my first online purchase on bunbroker, so far so good. Just communication sucks with the seller. Just takes him time to respond. No biggie, guns on the way. Gotta find a nice .22 scope for it .