Looking to buy a nice 109 block!

StageIIGN's

I know this is the parts for sale section. But, I've had a post in the parts wanted section for a couple of days and haven't gotten any replies, so I figured I would try here. Thanks!

I know this is the parts for sale section. But, I've had a post in the parts wanted section for a couple of days and haven't gotten any replies, so I figured I would try here. Thanks!

another thing you could try is downloading the Tapatalk app and turning on post notifications in the parts for sale section. that way if a block comes up you'll be notified immediately and have a better opportunity of snagging it before someone else does

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a std 109 short block been hot tanked and checked by machine shop but I'm in Illinois by st.louis Mo. Std bore but in good shape. With good std. crank, rods, and pistons I would take $450 or $600 with a set of bare 445's that have been checked for cracks. Not really wanting to ship though.

I have a 109 block for sale without the drain hole std bore
and I also have a complete longblock std bore needs new gaskets and bearings

I noticed you're from OK. I'm in the suburbs of Detroit and shipping would be way to expensive for a 109 block. Thanks for the reply though...